Sign in to follow this  
inhumaine

Multiple viruses blocked when loading battlestate

inhumaine

So I've had this persistent problem with the BSG launcher. I've uninstalled and re-installed many times and done many full-system scans for viruses and I dont experience problems with any other application.

For a long time I could open the launcher and it would immediately bring me to an internet browser with an ad, there would be an ad overlay on the launcher itself, and if I clicked on the launcher it would say "you'll need to select a program to open this about link" and bring me to the windows store. the only way out of this was to control alt delete and end BSG launcher.

Now when I open it since downloading Kapersky it blocks a lot of different things at once - examples below and they are all pretty similar:

Now I'm not sure what's going on the earlier versions of the launcher did not have this issue. The launcher is straight from this website. It seems as though I can at least sign in now but this is really weird to me.

anyone else had this issue???

tarkov.png

tarkov2.png

Edited by inhumaine

chrisragnar

Idk, but I usually avoid third party anti virus software sins they usually cause more problems and are usually shady as duck. 

Sounds like there is something els going on, never seen anyone with similar problems. I would do a complete wipe on the drives and reinstall if I had strange stuff happen like this.