ShiroTenshi

Quick Status Report on 12.8

ShiroTenshi

Escapers!

Here is a quick message from Nikita on the status of 12.8:

Hello, pirojochkis!

We are at the full speed on completing all the major tasks in 12.8 patch. As I said before it will contain a good bunch of QoL features, content, bugfixes etc. We plan to do a devblog podcast on the next week and it's a high chance we will show you good stuff like compass, heavy bloodloss and so on.

Sorry for being a bit quiet lately - it's that time that we need to be focused as much as possible (cause we are still on the distant home work and this makes everything harder).

Stay safe and stay tuned!

EFT devteam

Translations:

• Swedish translation can be found here. Thanks to BSG Crew & Emissary Coordinator @tobiassolem
  • Spanish translation can be found here. Thanks to Moderator & Emissary @andresto
  • Arabic translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @TN-Punisher
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @ZioEnzo
  • Turkish translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @SolidMemo
  • French translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @titi4600
  • Korean translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary & Moderator @lih2677
  • Afrikaans translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @Little77
  • Czech translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary & Moderator @PugMonk
  • Portuguese translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary & Sherpa @Alexandre_5
  • Like 18
  • Hot 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 7

Majlo

Can't wait to see what heavy bloodloss will be like.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1

krlfilipking199

Amazing!

SkyCloud

Can't Wait 🙂

Sonicstar

Cant wait to see what you guys have in store for us in the next update! Will definatly tune into the podcast aswell!

beloved_Dragon
1 час назад, ShiroTenshi сказал:

Escapers!

Here is a quick message from Nikita on the status of 12.8:

Translations:

• Swedish translation can be found here. Thanks to BSG Crew & Emissary Coordinator @tobiassolem
  • Spanish translation can be found here. Thanks to Moderator & Emissary @andresto

where is the PYCCKI translation?

• Like 1

GOAlves

Let me sit and just wait!

RACWAR

Looking forward to it. Hopefully the heavy blood loss will shift the game a bit more into the hardcore direction.

• Like 1

iotah

+ Karma for PMC ?? 

We could finally see alliances between players ... 

LenzOA

cool stuff, but fixing the hacker problem should be priority number 1. everything else can wait imho.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

HellishLancer

I can't wait to die from heavy bloodloss because I stepped on some broken glass and some went though my foot

keyciraptor

would be nice when they focus on the real stuff like bunnyhopping guys with 70kg backpack and 20kg armor or left right steppings like a ninja turtle. But i will try to stay positive, the big updates of bsg always changed the game totally, hope this one turns the fortnite-ish gameplay more to tactical (compass is sure one of the first steps to it)

but what we also need is a visible damage of people. Right now, when someone has one black leg, he is just slow. Yes, if you are the one with the black leg, your screen is shaking up and down and you get a pretty good feeling of beeing srsly hurt. But for the one who is looking at you, its just slow. no limping no other visual effect, just a slow walking guy. wish we could also differ an enemy just walking slow and an enemy almost dying cause he lost both legs and one arm.

Edited by keyciraptor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

ShiroTenshi
2 hours ago, beloved_Dragon said:

where is the PYCCKI translation?

Russian section has it's own announcements and news posts.

39 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

everything else can wait imho.

No. No it can't. Different people for different jobs, Anti-Cheat isn't even entirely in BSGs hands anymore now that they have BE. Can't have the 3d artists, sound guys, animators, etc all looking at a wall doing nothing just because dealing with cheaters is top priority (Which it is, as has been stated many many times before).

Development has already suffered because they have to divert people with the skills and knowledge to help with this task, which means they stop working on game related tasks to do so. However you can just throw people at it when it's not their area.

• Upvote 3

1Widerstandny

@keyciraptor They wanted to remove... or more, to under mine bunnyhopping. But they did rollback this patch, cuase you could lean into a wall and shot out of it.

So, now you can decide. Do you want bunnyhopper or a exploit, back from the past, what lasted several months

RainmakerM4

Thanks for update!

tomaszpzk

Compass will be a game changer in team communication

GeneralBrus

heavy bloodloss, lets hope its the "one thing" that will make me stop crying about the HP system, sad me, sad me....

Edited by GeneralBrus

ChewChew6

Can't wait for the update!

Zaiyge

realistic but playable if they slow down the movement and make it sluggish it will ruin the game. The real stuff isn't bhopping it literally isnt a problem at all right now. What's actually hurting the game is the hackers and all the desync taking away from the fun and pvp it's making people quit. The mechanics in this game are nothing like fortnite at all I don't know why you would compare it to that they are completely different games. "tactical" shooter but playable I don't think a compass will help much for the people that already know the maps it won't change much except for helping the callouts with team mates "tactical" lol.

• Sad 3

jfkkiller69

i really hope so cause i rocked a scav in the face today with a mosin and he just kinda stared at me and then shouted some russian and head,eyesed me

bbplayer514

Yeah...I don't know why people are stoked for a compass. Unless you are new to the game, you should have callouts without compasses completely. Looking at one or even trying to look at it to callout will probably cause you to be killed or teammate to be killed such as this: team of 2 on the hill by Dorms on the hill overlooking Construction and the Roads. You get shot at crossing to Construction. Do you really need to tell your teammate to look at their compass and say West-ish 180 or something like that? Or you literally could say "I got shot from the hills toward Dorms". The only games I used a compass in is Battle Royales and such and even then, it didn't help much. But it's personal preference to some to support it and use it as well as adding a realistic tool. Game mechanics and knowledge and map knowledge will gap such a tool such as in real life. I'm pretty sure that even in the military that you if are a camped at a base such as Iraq, you'll still have callouts to your squad such as "little shack", "mountain side", and such and you all just kind of pick up on it. I'm no veteran or such but I assume this works as well in real life situations with battle awareness.