New Emissary from Switzerland

Cheers everybody, brief introduction who I am. My real name is Ken, currently 23 from Switzerland my gamertag is JustKilo/Alpha01 since I made this account as one of the first guys. In real life I instruct people in defence shooting/cqb and beginners how to use guns in my own shooting-school. Therefore I bring alot of experience in terms of; manage all kinds of people and understand their needs and problems, on top of that comes the knowlede of weapons and movement which comes in handy when I do my job as a sherpa in Tarkov. Therefore I can relate and discuss many topics with ingame and, life experience and since I own a company myself also from this point of view. My work will therefore focus on optimize the relationship between community and game in various ways. You will find me sweeping through forums, the official discords and Twitch itself where I make alot of guides for the new players here. 
Since I speak german and english you can contact me in both languages. Soon I will start working on some plans which will help the community and BSG in few ways and should enhance the ralationship to solve some problems. 
To sum it up I feel honored to be the first Swiss Shepa-Emissary and will fullfill that task with honor, motivation and with heart.

Keep your heads down Kilo is now in the town. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Kilo, its always good to see Sherpas being able to expand into different sections of further assisting the community, Im sure you'll do well! :begreat:

• 2 months later...

Hello JustKilo, i live too in Switzerland in romand part of this country, i just did an application to be an Emissary, hope will be a good start to help improve the game and hope to work with you if there's a possibility.