forevermasteryi

My thought on flea market

forevermasteryi

Kinda fine for me , but i do see that bolts and screws nut price goes way up after the wipe . Which is good news for me , I play pmc like a scav so you get what i mean .

Peoples want to completely remove flea market to stop player spamming meta gear . 

I say they can " limits money you can use on flea so player can't spam it but  still get to buy what they want occasionally  ."

Edited by forevermasteryi

coredumped7893
2 minutes ago, forevermasteryi said:

Peoples want to completely remove flea market to stop player spamming meta gear . 

I think there`s nothing wrong in making money, but with prices of highend gear/weapons. Many people like me just like to play this more  slow and tactical and for me selling random items after  survived raid is what I really consider rewarding and enjoyable. Completely removing flea without balancing that loss first at all would bring even more problems. I would like to see FM when we increase fee for weapons and high pen ammo. Let`s say +20% for wep. and ammo. This can lower availability, because sometimes selling to traders would be more profitable. 

And not everyone can buy meta gear every raid, I highly doubt that new players with standard account with 300k rub. can afford "anything they want". First you have to grind for money, so after that, your reward is some shopping :D 

Stormy967

I have a possible FIX for the flea marked:

They could remove the ability to examine items from the flea marked, and make you only able to buy or sell items you know (have examined before). How you can trade on flea will then be tied to what you examine in raid and/or your trader level. Then examining items also have a purpose, unlike now.

• Like 1

Antmax

I haven't been playing long. A little over a month. I only really use the flea market to upgrade my hideout. Before flea Market things like corrugated hose, car batteries and those blue fuel cans were almost impossible to find as a skav and nuts and bolts were just annoying because you need so many.

I'm now 2000 xp short of L15. Worst thing about flea market is the price of ammo. The better ammo available from level 2 dealers is marked up 400-600% which is crazy. And even the L1 dealers offerings for about 50 roubles  cost about 40% more lol.