Sign in to follow this  
uhlcurlyjeff

Small QOL for Healing

uhlcurlyjeff

Have you been hit with buckshot reducing each limb by only 5-10 points of hp and have to do the animation 100 times to heal back up? Why not create a new Healing key where by holding the heal you are suck in the animation of that healing and just heal each limb all together. When you stop holding the hotkey it stops the animation and you can raise your gun again. Would this be broken? I personally dont think so. But what do yall think>?

Nameless_Terror

I think that if they are going to keep this magical healing system of self done surgery reattaching limbs that were blow off, it absolutely makes sense to add this as a quality of life improvement. 

RValle

I suggested this on Reddit and people were bitching everywhere because it would make the game 'Easier', as if pressing the hotkey 5 times somehow makes you feel rewarded and super hardcore. 
The only thing they should do is that if you are holding the hotkey for healing it automatically transition to another limb. The time spent healing would be the same, but a lot more enjoyable.

GhostZ69

Honestly, they should have it so when damaged you start regaining health.  You don't have to have any meds or anything on you.  You just regaining health and depending on how much health you regain, it deducts rubles from your stash.  Same thing at the end of the raid, if you are still low health it just auto heals you and takes the rubles.

Forward slash ess.

• Confused 1

TooSmoke
10 hours ago, uhlcurlyjeff said:

Sei stato colpito da pallettoni riducendo ogni arto di soli 5-10 punti hp e devi ripetere l'animazione 100 volte per riprenderti? Perché non creare una nuova chiave di guarigione in cui trattenendo la guarigione si risucchia l'animazione di quella guarigione e si guarisce semplicemente ogni arto insieme. Quando smetti di tenere premuto il tasto di scelta rapida, l'animazione si ferma e puoi alzare di nuovo la pistola. Questo sarebbe rotto? Personalmente non la penso così. Ma cosa ne pensate>?

Did you know that it is enough to simply move an item in the inventory when the limb has been healed, so you stop the animation and can go to something else?

This game is supposed to be simulation but has a lot of bypass systems

Like for example using the surv kit and reloading the bullets in the magazines as if you had 4 hands.

• Upvote 1

opiat3
58 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Honestly, they should have it so when damaged you start regaining health.  You don't have to have any meds or anything on you.  You just regaining health and depending on how much health you regain, it deducts rubles from your stash.  Same thing at the end of the raid, if you are still low health it just auto heals you and takes the rubles.

Forward slash ess.

I may be confused, but i believe that you are one of the ppl i have seen in a lot of posts regarding EFT realism or lack of it... and i can´t understand how is your suggestion fitting any sort of realism mechanic... you would just heal out of the thin air without having to spend any time actually healing?! That is basically the same sort of healing we had before healing animations when ppl spam the hotkey while they were fighting and magically heal and shoot at the same time.

I´m sorry but i cant see how is that going to improve any sort of the so claimed realism. Unless you don´t want realism, but from what i remember that is not what you usual ask for in your posts.

uhlcurlyjeff
10 hours ago, TooSmoke said:

Did you know that it is enough to simply move an item in the inventory when the limb has been healed, so you stop the animation and can go to something else?

This game is supposed to be simulation but has a lot of bypass systems

Like for example using the surv kit and reloading the bullets in the magazines as if you had 4 hands.

Yea but realistically you don't unzip a backpack for everything you pull out right? think about that, need a pen ( Unzip and zip), then your pencil (Unzip and zip), Then you binder ( Unzip and zip), then you paper (Unzip and zip), etc. So why should we unzip a med kit for each little item. you can pull out enough meds for each limb. two bleeds? grab 2 bandages outta that IFAK and go at it. 

10 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

Forward slash ess.

Im sorry i disagree with this, it would ruin the medical all together. scavenging for a med kit off of dead bodies when you win a big fight is awesome and part of the game. if that is implemented then you can just sit in a bush and camp until your full health. 

GhostZ69
29 minutes ago, uhlcurlyjeff said:

Im sorry i disagree with this, it would ruin the medical all together. scavenging for a med kit off of dead bodies when you win a big fight is awesome and part of the game. if that is implemented then you can just sit in a bush and camp until your full health. 

I am not sure what part of your reply I am most surprised about.  

SirBarnaby

I'm one with this idea, even though Nik stated that healing is meant to be annoying since getting shot and having to heal those wounds is meant to be a painstaking process.

It feel's artificial as hell, i would be glad if we got some sort of a middle ground.