KimiFelipe

New insurance system

New insurance system  

15 members have voted

1. 1. You are?

• Upvote
    • Downvote

KimiFelipe

I love killing enemies and looting his belongings. Much more than running for LEDX. (It's true) But I always have problems. That is, if I kill a lot of players, I can't carry attractive equipment. I sometimes throw away all my own weapons and equipment and swap it with his equipment, but that's not enough.

I have come up with a good idea to improve this.

It's a system to acquire his insurer. There are some requirements for this.

• Take away his dog tag (survival and Found in raid status).
    • Yes. Groups can’t take member dog tags (This was once considered by BSG).
  • Hand over the dog tag to the merchant (Fence!!) and match the raid with the player.
  • The merchant will charge you a fixed fee.
    • This is desirable proportional to his insurance amount, but it is complicated. So, like the Scav case, I propose a fixed amount. ex: Approximately 50,000 rubles.
  • When all procedures are completed, the dog tag disappears at that point and is unavailable.
  • Originally, the equipment sent to him will be sent to you (Receive a message from Fence).
  • This procedure has an expiration time. ex: Within 3 hours from the kill date and time marked on the dog tag.
  • This is optional.
  • You can't choose the item you want.
  • Of course, if all items are looted by a Scav player or other PMC before the end of the raid, it will not be sent.
  • It can't be known in advance as well as normal insurance.
  • It may be desirable for this system to be available only to certain levels of players (Fence's LL)
  • This is a simple system that "changes the destination of items from him to you".

This system further enhances the value of a dog tag. It is also a suitable reward (but optional) for the player who wins and survives. Until today if you were seriously injured in battle, you could get it back with insurance if you threw away your expensive weapons secretly. From now on, please survive so that the dog tag will not be taken by the enemy. Surviving is the most important. More looting, more survival, more fighting, more pain by loss. These make this game exciting.

Please let us know what you think about this.

Thormato

You kill him and instead of taking his gear, you take his dogtag? So you can pay Fence to get that guys gear?
Did you think befor you posted this idea?

KimiFelipe
23 minutes ago, Thormato said:

you take his dogtag?

Yes. If you kill a group of 5 people by yourself, you will not be able to have all of their belongings, so use this system. If you survive and are not looted by other players, all of the dead's insured belongings will be given to you.

chrisragnar

If you have two guns, full bag and vest. I don't think you need to extract more stuff.

And this solution to a non existent problem would cause more issues. 

KimiFelipe
6 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

If you have two guns, full bag and vest. I don't think you need to extract more stuff.

Why? more looting. from players.

8 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

non existent problem

I often come across this problem😀

Harvg123
46 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Did you think befor you posted this idea?

Thanks for the confirmation of why I stopped coming to these forums 👍

KimiFelipe
2 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

Thanks for the confirmation of why I stopped coming to these forums 👍

See you somewhere again.👋 btw, what are you talking about?

Carro_Veloce

I get that you want to reward pvp, but I think choosing the loot you have to extract with is part of the fun and difficulty of the game. Makes your choices matter. Same reason they revamped the weight system a few months ago.

• Upvote 2

KimiFelipe
1 hour ago, Carro_Veloce said:

I get that you want to reward pvp, but I think choosing the loot you have to extract with is part of the fun and difficulty of the game. Makes your choices matter. Same reason they revamped the weight system a few months ago.

Nikita @trainfender once said:
This is after the weight limit has been implemented. I would like to adapt this to PvP. My suggestion may be a little different from what Nikita was saying. My suggestion does not include items spawned in raids. This applies to belongings that are insured by the player.

1176785937_ShortstatusupdatefromNikitaBuyanov.thumb.png.a9b88649e4dce536ded5b399cb8d102a.png

Edited by KimiFelipe

KimiFelipe

The success of this system is not easy.
The requirement is to bring back the killed enemy dog tag in FiR status. And killer have to manage it so that no one else can find it. (Hide or choose and carry) If the killer dies in the middle, he will not be available this system. This means that if the killer hides your gear and then dies, the dog tag is useless, so your gear hidden by the killer could definitely be returned with insured!

Moreover, even if the killer survives, if your gear isn't attractive to the killer, it may not run.😉 This system incurs some fees.

GhostZ69

No.  Just no.  Part of the danger and fun of PvP is looting the player.  If all you have to do is leave a pile of bodies while you watch from a bush 100 meters away then run over and loot the dogs tags with only a minute left in the match.  Nope.  Just nope.  

As far as sending out a backpack full of loot?  That is sorta like going to the SUV extracts and paying them to take the bag, you don't just click on a players backpack and click "send to stash."

I "might" consider it if you had to pay say, 50% of the vendor value for all items on them.  Then you had to run the risk of all of the good stuff being taken off of them.  But definitely not pay 50k and have a chance to get a 1.5 mil loadout.

• Upvote 2

GhostZ69

Oh and not to mention, with that system in place all hackers have to do is go in with a gun and a few mags in their Prison Pocket.  Wipe the map and extract without anything but a few dog tags.  LoL omg how easy that would be for them.  Good lort.  No.

GeneralBrus

The whole purpose of the insurance system is to make it less punishing to die when you are a noob. Your idea would only benefit the richest of tarkov chads.

While i think pvp should be more rewarding, your idea just seems over the top to me.

KimiFelipe
4 hours ago, GeneralBrus said:

The whole purpose of the insurance system is to make it less punishing to die when you are a noob. Your idea would only benefit the richest of tarkov chads.

While i think pvp should be more rewarding, your idea just seems over the top to me.

Yes I understand. So this. In most cases, beginner gear is unattractive. Don't worry!😉

5 hours ago, KimiFelipe said:

Moreover, even if the killer survives, if your gear isn't attractive to the killer, it may not run.😉

KimiFelipe
4 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

then run over and loot the dogs tags with only a minute left in the match.  Nope.  Just nope.  

If you only have that skill, that's OK! You win if you survive to the end! Please be patient until the last minute! I can't imitate it!😂
Dead first, that player will earn twice as much as you in other raids while you wait until the last minute!

KimiFelipe

Why guys hate losing? This game is based on the assumption that you will lose everything when you die. Losing is negative, but overcoming it is important. You should think more about victory. Can you imagine killing a high tier gear trio alone? You should have the right to monopolize the battle results! But now we can't have it all by myself. The more you take the risk and kill more, the thinner it becomes. More gear will be returned to dead players. If you are the winner, can you be convinced of this?

Corpselooter
8 hours ago, Carro_Veloce said:

This 100%

• Like 1

KlLLABUDZ

No on many levels.
There is a weight limit and backpack slots for a reason, so you have to choose what you carry out, evaluating the price, weight, and slot size of different items.
With your system you take everything I guess, including his sunglasses and that trashy rig that you are just gonna sell for a couple thou rubles. Meaning the insurance system is almost completely useless, unless you either wipe the map, or have squad mates to do the usual insurance job. But wait. They did the insurance job, but didnt have room for your dog tag so it gets looted off his body if he dies and then the careful insurance job doesnt work and all your stuff get "stolen" by insurance. Or you make it only the killer can take dogtags, which is its own mess of crap. Anyone can just walk up to a meatsack on the battlefield and rip off the tag, that is the entire point of tags.

I think that weekly quests would add a lot more to the game than pretty much anything else rn. Add a bunch of not too specific quests for people to do, like 5 headshots with bolt actions, or 3 pmc kills over 150m, or hand in 3 aquamari and 3 slickers bars FIR.
Atm the game just doesnt have ANY variety in the quests, we have been doing the same crap for a few years now with basically no changes to the majority of these outdated and often "noob designed" quests that could easily be improved a lot. Quests are either too simple, walk into a room and touch this item then exfil, or incredibly grindy, like find a dozen stupid hats that are 4 squares each.

KimiFelipe
On 9/19/2020 at 6:23 AM, KlLLABUDZ said:

There is a weight limit and backpack slots for a reason, so you have to choose what you carry out, evaluating the price, weight, and slot size of different items.

This is just one example, but you had killed many Raiders in Lab or Reserve and completely filled your backpack with armor and guns. At this point the weight limit is working well. These loot come with FiR and you want to offer them at the flea market. You head to the extraction point. One PMC will appear there. He has very high tier gear and you killed him. Don't you think this system will give you the right rewards in this situation?

GeneralBrus
41 minutes ago, KimiFelipe said:

This is just one example, but you had killed many Raiders in Lab or Reserve and completely filled your backpack with armor and guns. At this point the weight limit is working well. These loot come with FiR and you want to offer them at the flea market. You head to the extraction point. One PMC will appear there. He has very high tier gear and you killed him. Don't you think this system will give you the right rewards in this situation?

No, your backpack is full. And farming raiders like that is broken anyways.

KimiFelipe
18 hours ago, GeneralBrus said:

And farming raiders like that is broken anyways.

???