Sign in to follow this  
Bankoletti

Can someone explain this for me please?

Bankoletti

During this raid I've killed one scav, who was not wearing any body armor or helmet. I used AK-74 with BT ammo (44 damage, 37 pen).

I've spent nearly my entire magazine (27 rounds) to get 12 hits before he fell, this was the only target I shot at.

After I checked his body, I was utterly surprised to find no armor at all.

Sum of HPs of all the parts of entire body is 440 HP. My rounds inflicted 416 HP damage total.

Can somebody explain to me what's going on here? How is it possible for an unarmored target to absorb 12 BT rounds and keep standing? The only explanation I see is that I was extremely unlucky and basically zeroed down all his limbs before fatal hit - but then again I don't understand what happened to the head, which has less than 44 HP?

2020-09-18[23-35] (0).png

Edited by Bankoletti

S5_Mr_Wiggle

i think you blacked a arm then continued to shoot the same arm dealing less dmg to the overall health pool since his arm was already blacked.

could also be just a net code issue.

(if im wrong i wont be surprised i tend to just hold the fire button down and scream till whatever im shooting at dies.)

• Upvote 1

BanditMaka

Arms are best armor in Tark, arms and legs together can tank an insane number of shots.
I don't mind if we go back to how it was before when a couple shots to a blacked out limb was almost certain death, I mean I love pp kedrs, but most people hate the idea.

Edited by BanditMaka

S5_Mr_Wiggle
7 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

Arms are best armor in Tark, arms and legs together can tank an insane number of shots.
I don't mind if we go back to how it was before when a couple shots to a blacked out limb was almost certain death, I mean I love pp kedrs, but most people hate the idea.

i think there should be a combat ineffective statues (both arms blacked along with legs mean your character gets ko'ed) but i also am the person that thinks you shouldn't be able to hold a two handed weapon with a blacked arm and run with a blacked leg even when hyped on drugs.