Sign in to follow this  
Longshort

Custom old gas spawn

Longshort

Can some 1 tell me what the duck is up with the old gas spawn on customs ?

I spawn in the bushes and there is always a god damn pmc spawn 5m away from me next to the railway tracks 

What the duck is this spawn dude ?

I can't even jump the bridge and I have to fight an enemy pmc just to kill him and then die to another guy who comes 10 seconds after ??????

For fucksake fix the poo spawns bsg

MyAcrimony

There is another exit out the back of old gas station that leads to the latest expansion... May help you avoid contact so early in the raid. 

jockmcplop

Yeah often I spawn at power station on interchange and its like 90 seconds into the raid and the guys from down the way are already there looting everything and i just have to hide immediately and wait for them to go.

Its like a survival horror where the horror element is the spawning system.

Longshort
38 minutes ago, MyAcrimony said:

There is another exit out the back of old gas station that leads to the latest expansion... May help you avoid contact so early in the raid. 

I spawn in the bushes next to the building with the power switch 

It's always a deploy start and by the time I pop a pk I can hear footsteps on the railway 

It's just stupid how close the spawns are in that corner I'm on like my 30th run on this dogshit map for reshala quest and I either don't find him in all 3 spots or I die before even getting out of the spawn