Jeffy14

Please tell that that's not a CHEATER

Jeffy14

Hi guys,

I was just on Labs, start of the round when this happens. There is no way this guy is not cheating. 
Wall Hack and aim bot.
What do you think please?

RACWAR

Looked pretty obvious to me

Jeffy14
32 minutes ago, RACWAR said:

Looked pretty obvious to me

you mean he is cheating right?
The guy does not even have a headset, just running around and instant head shot me

Edited by Jeffy14

RACWAR
15 minutes ago, Jeffy14 said:

you mean he is cheating right?
The guy does not even have a headset, just running around and instant head shot me

Yeah, cheating, insta kill around a corner without ever having seen you before, so he couldn't predict your position and yet his aim was spot on and super fast reaction time. Seems like obvious cheating to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1Widerstandny

IF he´s good, than he heard your steps.

But he would never known, where you are. You could be leaning out of the door, sitting right before the barrels in the corridor or just waiting for him behind the corner, out of his sight.

• Like 1

Vlad174

Hmm... I have an interesting idea how to catch cheaters (at least those fags which don`t even hide the cheat and run with autofire/aimbot):

Spawn invisible/silenced ghost bot (no collision model, infinite HP, random nickname).

Permaban idiots who throw fullmag into the head of this ghost.

At very least it will disable with autofire/aimbot combination. And mess with aimbotters who are "so good that they headshot people who are 100% covered by bushes"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Bankoletti

Looks like he's a streamer, easy to find and contact on Twitch.

• Sad 1

Vlad174
3 minutes ago, Bankoletti said:

Looks like he's a streamer, easy to find and contact on Twitch.

on twitch 3 30sec videos. youtube almost same.

BTW streamer on stream and streamer off stream can be 2 different person.

Got killed by streamer who was camping on customs warehouse in dark spot. Watched his videos, every video is "You should play actively", "Camping is bad" 😀

• Like 2

Nutcracker87

Yeah thats about what they look like on labs. Run into them a lot and some are far dodgier. Its actually funny when youre behind bulletproof glass and you can see them move at the speed of light and empty a mag on the glass then move up to you and kill you. You get a moment of insanity. 

• Like 3

Bankoletti

This is really discouraging. It's incomprehensible to me that this is allowed. I'm sure this could be at least limited if not completely rooted out via certain tools and/or techniques. I'd much rather see a new expansion without any new goodies etc., which would in turn deal with this scum for good.

MixitBaby

Hum... you made noise on the stairway, then steps - if he heard you on the stairway, he could (!) know that you might just step through that door.

• Sad 2

Drobotrip

I was killed through a wall today on Factory. Then running full sprint by a guy cross map right between the eyes. Its getting worse and It seems like the devs dont care.

JazzMusicSTops
6 hours ago, MixitBaby said:

Hum... you made noise on the stairway, then steps - if he heard you on the stairway, he could (!) know that you might just step through that door.

Even if you heard him, just think what are the chances to instakill 1 shot to the face right off the corner when you dont know where he realy is. It happens, but very, very rare.

• Like 1

MixitBaby
10 hours ago, JazzMusicSTops said:

Even if you heard him, just think what are the chances to instakill 1 shot to the face right off the corner when you dont know where he realy is. It happens, but very, very rare.

That door isn't that huge.... I don't play Labs that often, but when watching YT-videos or streams, I see those players telling where enemy might be and then simply go there and shoot. Which sounds easy, but requires absolute map knowledge and good hearing.

Overkill_Reaper

I’m 99.99 percent sure that guy was cheating. 

DukeLander

No body noticed upper right corner on video?

Our OP had huge ping/desync issue here. If I have such a "red" connection players are flying around due desync problem.

This guy could be cheater, but in this case you can't be sure.

Koinonia

Please use the search feature, and consolidate replies to existing threads. 
For discussion on cheaters, see: https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/92675-tired-of-the-cheaters/

For reporting cheaters, see the mega thread which details how to properly report a suspected cheater: https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/98098-cheater-video-report-megathread/?tab=comments#comment-1456105

#locked