Sign in to follow this  
NorzeWolf

So I just ran into a cheater.

NorzeWolf

So this game is insanely difficult without any sort of cheating and I realize that cheater cheats because they suck at the game and prob life in general, and thinks its funny to ruin someone else good time. Just like all bullies and jerks if they were in your face and you stood up to them they would run home crying to their mommies. But back to the issue. I want to tell you what the situation was and let the forum decide and before you cheaters start defending your fellow cheaters because you feel it validates you and what you do, remember that's exactly what people are thinking when they read your comments. So I spawned into customs map and crouch walked down the back of trailer park not making any sound but getting off the X asap. I lied down in a bush making sure i was far enough in not to be seen and the bush was thick. Suddenly a guy runs right up to me his name is [REMOVED] (and I hope hes reading this) and I could hear him from a distance and im 100% sure he didnt watch me because i was turning around to make sure no one was behind me he walks right up and shoots me then takes off not sure if he looted me or not but still. So I reported him via the reprehensible reporting mechanism where you have to remember the spelling of the guy that killed you even with the crazy spellings some folks have and then go to a different app other than the in game reporting most games have. So there you have it a game that is so difficult that folks usually stop playing because its not a casual game to play made even more difficult by super geared cheaters and no kill cam cam and a stupid way of reporting. I say this game will never make it out of beta. I will also say that if some radical changes arent made to make the game more fun for casual players it will be dead within a year.

Edited by Sleepyyy
Removed name - Name shaming

Sleepyyy
1 hour ago, NorzeWolf said:

So this game is insanely difficult without any sort of cheating and I realize that cheater cheats because they suck at the game and prob life in general, and thinks its funny to ruin someone else good time. Just like all bullies and jerks if they were in your face and you stood up to them they would run home crying to their mommies. But back to the issue. I want to tell you what the situation was and let the forum decide and before you cheaters start defending your fellow cheaters because you feel it validates you and what you do, remember that's exactly what people are thinking when they read your comments. So I spawned into customs map and crouch walked down the back of trailer park not making any sound but getting off the X asap. I lied down in a bush making sure i was far enough in not to be seen and the bush was thick. Suddenly a guy runs right up to me his name is [REMOVED] (and I hope hes reading this) and I could hear him from a distance and im 100% sure he didnt watch me because i was turning around to make sure no one was behind me he walks right up and shoots me then takes off not sure if he looted me or not but still. So I reported him via the reprehensible reporting mechanism where you have to remember the spelling of the guy that killed you even with the crazy spellings some folks have and then go to a different app other than the in game reporting most games have. So there you have it a game that is so difficult that folks usually stop playing because its not a casual game to play made even more difficult by super geared cheaters and no kill cam cam and a stupid way of reporting. 

Hello @NorzeWolf,

Yes the game is indeed difficult enough as it is for beginners without cheaters due to the fact that you lose your gear when you die.

Sadly, cheaters are a constant thing in most videogames nowadays and Tarkov is no exception. BSG is doing its best to fight the cheaters while attempting to keep the game enjoyable for the rest of the community, but these things take time, effort and dedication.

As for the report system, right now you can report players through the death menu, by clicking the icon before their name, or even better report them through the launcher with evidence after selecting "report a bug -> report a cheater".

On another hand, I have removed the player's name you mentioned, as name shaming goes against the forum rules.

I will also say that if some radical changes arent made to make the game more fun for casual players it will be dead within a year.

There is an area for suggestions on forums, you are more than welcome to suggest changes for the game that you see fit or think they would make sense.

Sleepy

African_Plz
On 9/19/2020 at 10:20 PM, NorzeWolf said:

I will also say that if some radical changes arent made to make the game more fun for casual players it will be dead within a year.

Heh... I remember when people were saying this 2-3 years ago :D

Venetir

Lol "BSG is doing there best to fight cheaters", yeah that's why the same radar that cheaters are still using has been out for like over half a year. Killed 4 times in a row within 40 seconds of spawning in, 3 of those times I ran and hid somewhere off the general route and the guy b-lines it to me and one taps me with a head shot.

Almost_AGamer

I've played maybe 6 games over the last two days.  4 of those games had guys who just rushed me in building where I crouch walked almost everywhere only to hear a guy come into the building thinking I'd definitely get the drop of them... nope, they'd run right at me hardly make it around the corner and head eyes me every time.  game doesn't even render him being around the wall yet and I'm head eyes and dead.  I'm done for now, this is getting sad how rare it is to actually get into a decent game these days.