Sign in to follow this  
CheesyOranges

Lasers and Lights

CheesyOranges

I'm going to keep this short cause theres really no explanation needed I think and would be a good change which other people might also agree with.

Remove the ability for IR laser mode and flashlight only modes to have pinpoint hipfire accuracy. I don't think this is something which should be happening but in my small experience of game deving is this happening due to the difficulty to code this in. If so i don't think people would mind it still being in cause its understandable but if its possible to change that would be awesome. Thanks for all the work you do tarkov devs 😃

SirBarnaby

The hipfire thing is kinda messy right now, it's unrealistic for hipfire to just be automatically worse just because your laser isnt turned on, problem is even worse with IR lights and lasers, as you pointed out. The barrel is pointing in the same location, afterall, regardless of the light devices toggle.

The perfect fix for this is hard to come up with, since pointfire needed to be nerfed because it was way too effective.