Sign in to follow this  
MrRager420

Its been 4 months and the max ping still 160 please do somthing about that playing solo for 4 month

MrRager420

please do something about that playing solo for 4 month i live in south africa and server are empty all my friends in eu and cant play with them im about to uninstall the game all my friends did that make it possible so we can play with each other 

• Like 4

RainmakerM4

No thanks

Sleepyyy
23 hours ago, MrRager420 said:

please do something about that playing solo for 4 month i live in south africa and server are empty all my friends in eu and cant play with them im about to uninstall the game all my friends did that make it possible so we can play with each other 

That's sad to hear, but I have to agree that ping limits came in for good reasons. 

Allowing high ping players to roam any server makes it hard for BSG to identify if a certain server is having problems, if its just players lagging all over the place or a potential cheater. Its also not a good experience for other players who are playing with lower pings.

7DiSaStEr-TV

Sorry for you !