Sign in to follow this  
Sybreed_5

Finding a ledx as a solo player this late in the wipe

Sybreed_5

Hi guys,

so, I took a short break from Tarkov, but started playing again. I want to get as far as possible quests wise, and I'm at the quest where I need to give Therapist 3 opthalmoscopes and 3 ledx. I know I can just buy them off the flea market, but I'm trying to find my own ledx as I never found any in my tarkov career.

Now,  I have the Sanitar key, so I thought going Shoreline would be a good idea to get a ledx, but everytime I get there, I get jumped by squads of Chads that somehow got there before me, everytime.

Am I at a point in the wipe where going solo in Shoreline resort is just suicidal? Feels like the game doesn't want me to find a ledx ever. And, I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but Shoreline is pretty much everyone rushing to resort and that's it. No players for the rest of the map. Kind of boring.

kryyy

Hey,

For Solo farming Ledx i think its the best Way to go as a Pistolrunner for the Ultra Medicalstorage at Interchange.

Sybreed_5
1 hour ago, kryyy said:

Hey,

For Solo farming Ledx i think its the best Way to go as a Pistolrunner for the Ultra Medicalstorage at Interchange.

not the worst idea. I don't have the key for it but I can buy it. Plus, if I die, I don't lose much.

Sleepyyy
1 hour ago, Sybreed_5 said:

Hi guys,

so, I took a short break from Tarkov, but started playing again. I want to get as far as possible quests wise, and I'm at the quest where I need to give Therapist 3 opthalmoscopes and 3 ledx. I know I can just buy them off the flea market, but I'm trying to find my own ledx as I never found any in my tarkov career.

Now,  I have the Sanitar key, so I thought going Shoreline would be a good idea to get a ledx, but everytime I get there, I get jumped by squads of Chads that somehow got there before me, everytime.

Am I at a point in the wipe where going solo in Shoreline resort is just suicidal? Feels like the game doesn't want me to find a ledx ever. And, I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but Shoreline is pretty much everyone rushing to resort and that's it. No players for the rest of the map. Kind of boring.

That sanitar room is indeed a LedX Spawn (Never found one in there myself), the ultra medical store as mentioned as well and room 222/226 of east wing by the cabinet (where I found the only LedX of this wipe lol). There are more places, for instance medical bags have very very low chances of spawning Led'x. EFT wiki is your best friend when it comes to IG quests/items.

Sybreed_5
1 hour ago, Sleepyyy said:

That sanitar room is indeed a LedX Spawn (Never found one in there myself), the ultra medical store as mentioned as well and room 222/226 of east wing by the cabinet (where I found the only LedX of this wipe lol). There are more places, for instance medical bags have very very low chances of spawning Led'x. EFT wiki is your best friend when it comes to IG quests/items.

Hi,

thank you about the info. I was already aware of the spawn locations, my question perhaps was a bit unclear. I was really asking if we are at the point in the wipe where everyone has the keys for these rooms and all the high lvl players do constant ledx runs and it's impossible to get to the spawns without the room being already looted or running into sweaty squads resulting in your early death.

Edited by Sybreed_5

Uncley

Why the loot can not be random?

Sleepyyy
4 hours ago, Sybreed_5 said:

Hi,

thank you about the info. I was already aware of the spawn locations, my question perhaps was a bit unclear. I was really asking if we are at the point in the wipe where everyone has the keys for these rooms and all the high lvl players do constant ledx runs and it's impossible to get to the spawns without the room being already looted or running into sweaty squads resulting in your early death.

Oh my bad :begreat:

And yea.. I mean this late into a "wipe" most people have all the keys they want. Its on that stage of the wipe in which keys are literally "free" with exception to those that aren't listed very often.

Resort has always been a place of pvp though, if you are a solo player you need to play according to spawns or risk dying easily if you rush to resort.

Sybreed_5
1 hour ago, Sleepyyy said:

Oh my bad :begreat:

And yea.. I mean this late into a "wipe" most people have all the keys they want. Its on that stage of the wipe in which keys are literally "free" with exception to those that aren't listed very often.

Resort has always been a place of pvp though, if you are a solo player you need to play according to spawns or risk dying easily if you rush to resort.

right. If I rush, I get killed. If I don't, the loot is gone. Not sure that it is good design here.... hopefully dynamic loot will fix some of that.

• Upvote 1

TUALMASOK
6 hours ago, Sybreed_5 said:

Hi,

LEDx are part of the endgame currency, as endgame currently stands in EFT. There's nothing else to do in endgame but camp high value loot spawns and kill the players that come for that loot.

7DiSaStEr-TV

i can help you add me discord 7DiSaStEr#9862 
i have all keys my lvl is 60

On 9/21/2020 at 9:34 PM, Sybreed_5 said:

Hi,

i can help you add me discord 7DiSaStEr#9862 
i have all keys my lvl is 60