Jump to content
Biala_Mewa

Complete guide for beginners and casual players (12.7) / PDF

Recommended Posts

Biala_Mewa

Hello, I've made a guide for begginers and casual players. It is complete guide containing:

- maps with extracts and places to loot;

- informations about Traders (for new players);

- weapon modding and analysis of ammunition;

- sample weapon presets for begginers and players who are not millionaires;

- sample weapon presets for more rich players;

- useful crafts for begginers;

- tips and tricks. 

All content is full of screenshots and curiosities. 

Guide is made with the thought of new players, but also contains advices to casual player, or maybe even experienced players - maybe you'll find information you haven't known for now. 

Here you have Google Drive link to download the guide. 

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1415u0JcxqmukDkfwnHDAux4lhWf0biYI/view?usp=sharing


Hope you will have fun during reading this! Thank you for your appreciation. 

  • Like 4
  • Hot 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biala_Mewa

I have in plans to add soon some updates about 12.8 and charts/graphs with lootruns, new loadouts. Stay tuned!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philb0

This is awesome! Nice to see something which is really well documented and elaborate to read rather than in a youtube video! Keep up the great work!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biala_Mewa
2 hours ago, Philb0 said:

This is awesome! Nice to see something which is really well documented and elaborate to read rather than in a youtube video! Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Today the great idea came to my mind: I'm going to make (with subauthor - @coredumped7893) reading easier by putting this guide as online website with proper UI 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philb0

That'll be great! Can't wait to read it and share it with others! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kauman

Mate, can i translate your guide to russian with some my additionals?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GentlemanJ

I could also do a romanian translation and put it in the subforums, with credits to everything, of course

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChilensisPerrin

esta muy buena la guía!!! la recomendare con gente nueva que conozca !!!!

 😱

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biala_Mewa
On 10/31/2020 at 12:39 AM, Kauman said:

Mate, can i translate your guide to russian with some my additionals?

Hi, of course! I'd be very grateful to have my guide in different language 😍

On 10/31/2020 at 2:47 PM, GentlemanJ said:

I could also do a romanian translation and put it in the subforums, with credits to everything, of course

If you want, you can do this! 🤩

On 10/31/2020 at 8:16 PM, ChilensisPerrin said:

esta muy buena la guía!!! la recomendare con gente nueva que conozca !!!!

 😱

Gracias!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kauman
2 часа назад, Biala_Mewa сказал:

Hi, of course! I'd be very grateful to have my guide in different language 😍

If you want, you can do this! 🤩

Gracias!!

You can check it out here - https://vk.com/@eftpro-polnoe-rukovodstvo-dlya-nachinauschih-i-kazualov still in work but more than half is done.

I changed some things and did my and 60lvls friends additionals so ur guide is more beautiful in russian

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biala_Mewa
19 hours ago, Kauman said:

You can check it out here - https://vk.com/@eftpro-polnoe-rukovodstvo-dlya-nachinauschih-i-kazualov still in work but more than half is done.

I changed some things and did my and 60lvls friends additionals so ur guide is more beautiful in russian

Wow, I'm impressed 😍 It's really estethic, especially photo sliders 🙂 I wish I could understand russian language, I'm only able to read :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kauman
2 минуты назад, Biala_Mewa сказал:

Wow, I'm impressed 😍 It's really estethic, especially photo sliders 🙂 I wish I could understand russian language, I'm only able to read :D 

i follow u so will translate ur new content if u will do. Thanks for your work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biala_Mewa
6 minutes ago, Kauman said:

i follow u so will translate ur new content if u will do. Thanks for your work.

I'll work on website with more flexible guide - right now is 12.8 so is plenty of new content to describe.

 

Remember about credits in your guide! 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kauman
5 минут назад, Biala_Mewa сказал:

I'll work on website with more flexible guide - right now is 12.8 so is plenty of new content to describe.

 

Remember about credits in your guide! 🙂 

I will make better credits in header when did the guide full

hope u understand some my word-play because my english is standart edition
image.png.f9713163cbfca88c22c2be353f12a2cd.png
 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sivisoko

Great Job with guide!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aktion1005
On 9/21/2020 at 4:51 PM, Biala_Mewa said:

Hello, I've made a guide for begginers and casual players. It is complete guide containing:

- maps with extracts and places to loot;

- informations about Traders (for new players);

- weapon modding and analysis of ammunition;

- sample weapon presets for begginers and players who are not millionaires;

- sample weapon presets for more rich players;

- useful crafts for begginers;

- tips and tricks. 

All content is full of screenshots and curiosities. 

Guide is made with the thought of new players, but also contains advices to casual player, or maybe even experienced players - maybe you'll find information you haven't known for now. 

Here you have Google Drive link to download the guide. 

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1415u0JcxqmukDkfwnHDAux4lhWf0biYI/view?usp=sharing


Hope you will have fun during reading this! Thank you for your appreciation. 

Thanks man

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2