Metatron555

Transfering roubles to a friend

Metatron555

Hi guys,

So, me and my friends want to buy a red card for labs. We would like to fund one of our friends, as it is impossible to buy red cards for all of us. We thought that this friend could put items for ridiculous prices on flea market and we would buy those to transfer him the money. He would then buy the red card and we all would be able to enjoy it. 

My question is, is this allowed? 

I'm a little concerned cause I don't want to be banned because of something I'm not doing, like selling ingame money for real money or things like that. 

I know there are other ways to do this, like letting this friend pick up all the most valuable loot every run, but it is still quite some work to make 50 million like that. 

Thank you very much for you help

LenzOA

as far as i know bsg told people not to do this because you might get banned.

• Upvote 1

DukeLander

But you can do another thing:

Buy bunch od igolnik or some other expensive ammo.

You friend can put one bandage for 500 igolniks. Later your friend can sell it on flea and everyone is happy.

NaClDrakor

But the igolniks which he is getting from the flea trade is not found in raid so he cannot sell it on the flea.

Eisenwanst
vor 42 Minuten schrieb NaClDrakor:

But the igolniks which he is getting from the flea trade is not found in raid so he cannot sell it on the flea.

This!

And buying selling stuff for a fantasy price will cost you a lot of fleamarket taxes. I dont think that this is a good Idea.

DukeLander

Oh f..., I have completely forgot of new fir system, even in bartering.

My bad, sorry.

What about BTC, how many can you bring in? Money is limited to 100 or 200 k, but BTC?

Metatron555
19 minutes ago, DukeLander said:

Oh f..., I have completely forgot of new fir system, even in bartering.

My bad, sorry.

What about BTC, how many can you bring in? Money is limited to 100 or 200 k, but BTC?

there is a limit to 4 BTC in your pmc char if i'm not mistaken

tobiassolem

Transferring large sums of in-game currency or valuable items is virtually indistinguishable from RMT, therefore it is considered boosting, and as @LenzOA mentioned, it can lead to a ban.

Play raids together and help each other out by teaching the game - the old adage is:

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

Metatron555
2 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Transferring large sums of in-game currency or valuable items is virtually indistinguishable from RMT, therefore it is considered boosting, and as @LenzOA mentioned, it can lead to a ban.

Play raids together and help each other out by teaching the game - the old adage is:

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

thanks for the info! 
guess no easy way for the reds, but thats tarkov right lol

jockmcplop
25 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Do you think maybe players should get a message when they first start a new game telling them this? Otherwise it seems sad that people will get banned when they had no bad intentions.

• Upvote 1