INKxHedgehog

Feedback and wierd suggestion

INKxHedgehog

So, the game itself is great in my opinion right now. I love the reload animations, sound (except the grenade sound bugs/dead zone in the sound that comes from time to time). There is a lack of newcomer guide ingame, wich is kind of bad after the years EFT has been up (u can onlyy learn the game from youtube). I know its supposed to be a hard and realistic game, but if u enter the game as a supposidly trained veteran, shoouldnt you get some kind of training then? Sounds realistic to me, if thats the reason to the lack of help newcomers get. I love the game as it is right now, besides the hackers, sound bugs and dsync, but im worried about upcomming patches, and so are many others, so i do hope battlestate are ready to reroll if it would end in a unplayable game. My upcomming suggestions might be very wierd and way outside the box, but anyways, worth tellling and get opinions on.

1. (Not so wierd one i guess) Dying by ggood players, rats, anything that isnt a hacker, doesnt really hurt the same way as when u lose it to a hacker. If there was a button to get ur gear back after reporting a hacker, it would lighten the situation for me atleast. I dont mean that u should be able to do it everytime you die, but maybe make it map bound, maps with more hackers (labs, reserve) maybe  set 3 gearsets back a day if u die by a hacker, customs maybe 1. It should also be bound so that ur gear vannish from the raid u died at, so incase u died by a hacker, they aint ggetting it, wich makes it less profitable for them and harder for their services. (Maybe make it so that if someone gotten reported many times recently, the gear vannishes from the body in raid, if its a person who hasnt gotten any reports, maybe leave the gear in raid and send a copy of it to the player reporting.)
2. The wierd suggestion, wich i will explain to make it understandable. In my hometown young criminals/vandalists or what to say, were hired on malls etc, where they used to hang around,, stealing and breaking poo, to give them a purpose and try making them into better persons while making it worth their time. What if EFT would hire a selected amount of hackers, give them some kind of superhacks/powers, something like what they already did, but better, to use against the hackers that ruins the game. I doont know if it could help, but making it worth their time could lighten it up for staff at battlestate, it would make the life as  a hacker alot harder if u contantly were chased by a way worse hacker that ruined everythin u did. May be wrong, not sure, but maybe something to think about or so, never heard any game trying it out, but the hackers are a problem, so anything in the work towards getting rid of them, is worth the time.

GhostZ69

Great first post.  I got a good kick out of it.  Welcome to Tarkov. (And the forums)

• Thanks 1

INKxHedgehog
1 hour ago, GhostZ69 said:

Great first post.  I got a good kick out of it.  Welcome to Tarkov. (And the forums)

Thanks man. Didnt know where to leave feedback etc so yeah, had to do it here haha, is there anywhere else to leave it thats more correct?

GhostZ69
1 hour ago, INKxHedgehog said:

Thanks man. Didnt know where to leave feedback etc so yeah, had to do it here haha, is there anywhere else to leave it thats more correct?

Nope, right here is fine.  

• Like 1