ErikStoner98

Spawnpoints Customs

ErikStoner98

First of all, why is this the only place I can start a topic? I know it shouldn't be here but the others are ''Archive'' or unclickable. 

However,

Why in the world are there 2 spawn points right next to eachother. 3 seconds in game and I got shot by another player. Or vice versa. They really need to remove the spawn at big red where you start by the busses. You can get shot from multiple ways. People abuse this a lot. And it is awful to start and get instantly killed. This is not the first topic as well. Older ones from last year described the same problem and its still not fixed?

Sincerely,

A concernt player.

Edited by ErikStoner98

GhostZ69
15 minutes ago, ErikStoner98 said:

First of all, why is this the only place I can start a topic? I know it shouldn't be here but the others are ''Archive'' or unclickable. 

However,

Why in the world are there 2 spawn points right next to eachother. 3 seconds in game and I got shot by another player. Or vice versa. They really need to remove the spawn at big red where you start by the busses. You can get shot from multiple ways. People abuse this a lot. And it is awful to start and get instantly killed. This is not the first topic as well. Older ones from last year described the same problem and its still not fixed?

Sincerely,

A concernt player.

Man, back in my day, before Customs was expanded TWICE, before the spawns were split between ends, ALL PMC'S spawned on that end.  If you spawned in the middle of the storage area you could literally grenade 4 spawn points.  It was NOT uncommon to hear ~20-30 grenades go off in the first thirty seconds of a Customs spawn.

The problem is that the old maps have no verticallity to them.  They need to add complete storm drain system to every map.  Only Labs and Reserve have anything resembling this.  Spawns should be above ground or below ground and should have the option to go either way and at least ways in each underground spawn/area.  This would make the gameplay MUCH more interesting the first four minutes of the match.

• Upvote 1

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2