Sign in to follow this  
Bracobe

Door glitch

Bracobe

Anyone else getting killed through closed doors?  Has happened multiple times now.  Heard someone coming wait behind the door then hear gun fire and see bullet holes in the metal door and I die.
I am not sure if this is a bug or working as intended?

nymaxilian

shoozing through moderate obstacles is intended. A door wouldn't block anythint in terms of resistance. please clarify, were you killed by PMC's or scavs? If by scavs than chalk it up to their AI. Not the first time something like this happened and i am sure that this won't be the last time either. If PMC's then they either cheat(mostly on labs) or if you made some sound. try out the comtacs, you might think that they can't hear you but you are very wrong. Pro tip, if you camp, then move as little as possible. It is better to wait around the corner and pop up when u can hear him than holding a corner. Because of the state of the game and reaction time in generell, you rarely kill anyone somewhat prepeared from cornercamping.

P.S.: when you want to discuss something like a bug than you should give more details. Who killed you, which faction (raider, scav or PMC). etc.