Sign in to follow this  
HerrDoktorr

Empty servers

HerrDoktorr

For 2-3 weeks now i've been getting a lot of empty games and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. I always play reserve and in Turkish/German servers. I've probably made about 20 mil just from these empty games as i have all the reserve keys on me and i always roam the map.

Is it a known issue that's being adressed? Because while getting loot safely is always good it's not fun killing scavs for 30 minutes and be in no danger the whole game. I also feel like i'm cheating as it is a big unfair advantage over people who actually play in full servers. It really ruins my experience when i gear up for a pvp battle only to walk around safely in heavy gear and loads of ammo, really doesn't make me wanna play anymore tbh

GhostZ69
43 minutes ago, HerrDoktorr said:

For 2-3 weeks now i've been getting a lot of empty games and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. I always play reserve and in Turkish/German servers. I've probably made about 20 mil just from these empty games as i have all the reserve keys on me and i always roam the map.

Is it a known issue that's being adressed? Because while getting loot safely is always good it's not fun killing scavs for 30 minutes and be in no danger the whole game. I also feel like i'm cheating as it is a big unfair advantage over people who actually play in full servers. It really ruins my experience when i gear up for a pvp battle only to walk around safely in heavy gear and loads of ammo, really doesn't make me wanna play anymore tbh

This happens every wipe cycle.  Just quit until next wipe when they add in 14 new AK forgrips.  Play for a couple of weeks, realise the base of the game is still broken then quit until they patch in more foregrips.

• Upvote 1

azzzeron

Youre lucky, you can make alot of money by doing loot runs on dead servers, however, if you want some pvp action you might consider to change your servers in game laucher preferebly in a bit other time zone which youre currently playing. If you choose around 5-6 european servers, im pretty sure if will fix your problem.

YourSafePlace

Dead servers to me just mean extract campers. Been getting hit all damn night on my exits, some i made, most i didn't, it's damn infuriating when you're doing tasks where you need to survive.