Sign in to follow this  
Beligal

Just lost 2.5 mil on the flea because of fees

Beligal

I mistakenly put 60 bt bullets on sale for 34999 instead of a hand drill, now I lost 2.5 mil out of 4 mil that I had before.. now I only have 1.5 mil. I'm not even level 20 and it took me like 3 weeks to get to 4 mil, is there a way I can get those roubles back? I am at a loss for words right now, don't even feel like playing.

Not a single warning from the game either telling me I was just about to lose more than half of my money. What the duck....

AlphaPhiAlpha

I get that it sucks, happened to basically everyone in the game once before. Yet again i think everyone learned their lesson. 

I mean this is a game and not real life. Besides that it’s shown in the window how much fees your going to pay and I would think that reading helps a lot. We are no kindergarden kids anymore that need to be spoon fed. 

Sorry for the hard words, but the game is not there to cater for you

Edited by AlphaPhiAlpha

Gascon

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. It really does suck when it happens. It happened to me too cause I put one zero too many. But unfortunately there's nothing to be done to get the money back.

Na0cho

I think it’s happened to everyone at one point or another. Or sold something you didn’t want to for way cheaper than it would be. 

however the root of the issue is it took you 3 weeks to make 4 mil.  I mean I make like 500k just logging in and emptying my bitcoins not counting anything else I might be crafting or any runs I do. Rubles In this game are laughably easy to acquire. 

and I play fast and loose with no gear fear or fear of dying and I run towards fights. 

I can imagine if you were focusing upon money making you should be bringing in a mil  every few runs I would think. And that’s without doing the usual “loot runs” where you rush good spawns on reserve/shoreline.