Sign in to follow this  
KimiFelipe

What is the current status of EFT?

KimiFelipe

I heard that LVNDMARK has uninstalled EFT. What the hell is going on? The old EFT streamers I know haven't played either. Has it had a positive effect on recent Drops and podcasts? This game will die if not played by an American streamer. Can anyone please tell me the reason for this? In simple English.:P

P.S. I still play this game every day and enjoy it. (About 3 years) And I'm looking forward to the future!

Luv2ruck

Pestily still plays. And I think Aqua

New players quit for obvious reasons.

Vet players quit for again obvious reasons. Mostly they get annoyed dying to the same old bugs. Or doing the same tasks over and over. Or straight boredom.

I mean, this game takes so much investment to get anything out of it. People will quit. Especially with the issues this game has always had. Dying to cheaters in labs gets old. Killing bosses gets old. I mean how many times do you wanna find that damn flash drive lol.

Besides, its late into a wipe. And there's no wipe in sight. So, most people are just done. Plus, diablo 3 season 22 should start next month. Shadowlands is dropping. Among us/fall guys gets viewers easy atm. Etc etc.

I mean, you've played for 3 years. You should know much better about this, than I do. But, it's hard for twitch streamers to get viewers as it is. And tarkov has died down by alot. Youtube viewership is down. Everyone who wants to know about tarkov. Knows about tarkov. And has their own opinion about it. Mostly negative from everything I have heard.

And you don't pay bills or make alot of money as a streamer playing games, only 2k ppl on twitch or 60k people on youtube wanna see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Luv2ruck

After looking into it again. I realize, theres actually another thread, on this topic specifically.

The recent influx of people leaving is due to the movement changes, that make people superheros. So, now hardcores are even more upset than casuals. 

My post above applies to all aspects of tarkov for new, vet, and streamers in general. Didn't realize yet, that the new update ruined the game for alot of people.

jockmcplop

I would assume that player numbers will fluctuate over the course of the beta. Sure, people will get bored, but its not like its a terrible game if most people end up putting hundreds of hours in, right?

You know that these streamers will be back when improvements are made.

• Like 1

Keptas

Tarkov reached its peak and hype is dying out. I mean this "game" apart maps and weapons doesn't have anything. Retarded outdated missions, AI is just simple aimbots, same bugs like 3 years ago. Just look at 12.8 upcoming features again new weapons and minor improvements by a team made of more than 100 people. By this rate game will be dead before the 1.0. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

DJudic

I got bored too. Waiting for the next wipe now. Moved on to some other games in the meantime. I'd be happy for a wipe, even if there is no new content. It is just that now everyone is either a hatchling or top-tier loadout nade spamming to no end. 

• Like 1