ManiacFR

(NA/EU) THE MANIACS - The new player's hub - BIGGEST Tarkov giveaways

ManiacFR

Hello fellow Escapers !

I'm inviting you to join this community if you're a NEW PLAYER (don't have to be new to join)! Experienced members and I want to help you in raids, so you can learn this game faster.

Our goal is to help new players learn the basic of Tarkov, like :

• *learning extraction*

• *loots location*

• *basic control of the game*

• *modding weapons*

• *quest*,

and more!

GIVEAWAYS : 
I'm proud to say that we're hosting giveaways every Sunday. 11 members will win 450k roubles each every week ! We're happy to be able to help new players with those prizes. 

WHY JOIN THE MANIACS?
Learning Tarkov alone can be really difficult, so don't be shy, join our community and get to know our friendly members and staff. We have dedicated SHERPAS from NA/EU ready to give you some advice, bring you in raid and help you progress in the game. 

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU :
Our community is always looking for active members that we get involved in the community. Introduce yourself, get to know members and invite them to play ! We have zero tolerance when it comes to trolling members. We want a friendly environment, where new players can ask questions without being judged. 

LINK BELOW :

https://discord.gg/VnNyezs

• Upvote 3

Salenea

I love being part of this community. It is more than just a clan, it's a friendly bunch that feels like family. I tried a few clans before settling in this one as this one made me feel right at home. Super helpful and patient with new or inexperienced players. Everytime I'm stuck with something someone can help me out. The mods are on top of things and keep the discord clean and functioning so the community stays great. 

• Like 1

Sassafraz

Hello! I'm rather new and looking for some people to run with. It's been a difficult time with me and my friend, we would love some help. I'm currently level 15, trying to slog through Woods and Interchange. I'll give the discord a look later tonight, cheers!

ManiacFR
15 hours ago, Sassafraz said:

Hello! I'm rather new and looking for some people to run with. It's been a difficult time with me and my friend, we would love some help. I'm currently level 15, trying to slog through Woods and Interchange. I'll give the discord a look later tonight, cheers!

Happy to see you in discord fellow Canadian ;) I'm sure you'll find some teammates to help you in Interchange and Shoreline !! I'll be happy to help myself when I'm off of work ! 

Welcome to The Maniacs :) 

ManiacFR

33 bitcoins giveaway every Sunday!

ManiacFR

BIG GIVEAWAY TOMORROW (every sunday) 

33 bitcoins and high value items will be given to random members

ManiacFR

Looking for people to play with? You're at the right place, join now :)

ManiacFR

We recently received a beautiful gift from 3 community members! They are offering 3X EDGE OF DARKNESS edition !! Enter the giveaway from free now :) https://discord.gg/HGRymkP