Hey, BSG This is how to prevent Tarkov from dying.

Betweenthelines

I know you have huge egos and you know better than anyone else in the whole world but here is a tip:

Copy the PUBG lobby model:

SOLOS

DUOS

TRIOS

QUADS

and

QUINTUPLE

SOLO - DUOS

SOLO TRIOS

SOLO - QUADS

and

SOLO - QUINTUPLE

Not everyone is a 24/7 streamer , which no one watches anymore anyway because Tarkov is dying.

I know i know....  Лучшая командная игра МЫ ТОВАРИЩАЕМСЯ ИГРОЙ!!!!

But reality is different:

People have jobs, other duties and lives to live outside Tarkov. This isn't World of Warcraft. People love this game and want to play it but can't dedicate 10 hours a day to keep the hideout economy going. Not everyone has friends available to plat with and SOLO in this game is PURE AND UTTER GARBAGE.

Good luck with your unique game, just relax your egos and LISTEN to people instead of the greedy super ego STREAMERS. They don't do you any favours anymore. HYPE IS OVER.

Don't let PESTILY and other clowns dictate where the game should go. Streamer HYPE train is over. Make use of the last players you have keeping this game alive and fix the above plus cheating  and all the other poo.

Good luck.

• Cold 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

i dont think you would go into a raid with random strangers irl so if you dont have friends thats sad and you mentioned youtubers theres a bunch of them that say join their discords to find people to play with and me and my buddy have no problem with this game and how it works and we have lives if you dont like it just go play something else

I think you misspelled "kill".

How would splitting the community into 6+ groups help the game? 

Solo play is fine, usually you just meet Solos or duos. Bigger groups are rare. People need to stop expecting to sprint straight into hotspots and always survive.

I will make what i am trying to say simpler:

If you are solo and want to play solos you should be able to do so.

There is no "deep team gameplay elements" here, this is not team fortress or overwatch.
You simply have the upper hand by being in a team because you can flank and you have more barrels shooting.

Your team mate can protect you when you loot etc. It's basically easy mode playing in a team.

Thanks for the help finding friends but it's ok :)

Edited by Betweenthelines

2 minutes ago, Betweenthelines said:

No random matching. You select if you want to go solo vs solo or solo vs squads etc.

Thanks for the help finding friends but it's ok :)

But that puts the community into 6+ different cues, would not work great for matchmaking. And then you will complain that the player who killed you was 20 lvls higher and demand lvl based match making in every que. Then rip game.

23 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

But that puts the community into 6+ different cues, would not work great for matchmaking. And then you will complain that the player who killed you was 20 lvls higher and demand lvl based match making in every que. Then rip game.

What does level have to do with anything in this thread?

You really don't understand what this game is about. Is not realistic battle royale like PUBG with solos and duos and NEVER be. Tarkov is very unique game genre, so it shouldn't be compared to other games. 

"Don't let PESTILY and other clowns dictate where the game should go"

Why are you so angry in this post? There is no need to offend others... You are not helping. You are just another person who moan about everything instead of giving usefull suggestion, problems solutions and propositions. 

Edited by BialaMewa
spelling mistake

31 minutes ago, Betweenthelines said:

If you are solo and want to play solos you should be able to do so.

So go play PUBG then. This is supposed to be realistic tactical game, raids has to be random, you cant have matchmaking or solo only queue. This would kill this game. And dont compare it to pubg, tarkov is not designed to be another battle royale (but a little more tactical). You are missing the point of tarkov i believe.

35 minutes ago, Betweenthelines said:

There is no "deep team gameplay elements" here, this is not team fortress or overwatch.
You simply have the upper hand by being in a team because you can flank and you have more barrels shooting.

Maybe you just dont how to play with a team? How can tactical shooter game doesnt have "team gameplay elements"?  

When you are the first one to start shooting, numbers of barrels doesn't really matter. And to flank you have to have really good callouts to just not kill teammates. When you look at it from this angle it becomes easier to play alone. you dont have to keep track of your teammates positions and intentions you just focus on yourself. And honestly playing alone is the most scary, which is somehow really enjoyable, especially when you wipe whole team and you can carry out their gear. TRIO vs TRIO wont give you such a satisfaction at all. You never know what will happen in a raid. This gives tarkov it`s unique game style.  

2 hours ago, Betweenthelines said:

just relax your egos and LISTEN to people instead of the greedy super ego

Actually you gave them good reason why they shouldn`t read this forum at all.

People love this game and want to play it but can't dedicate 10 hours a day to keep the hideout economy going

I`m not playing a lot recently, and I`m still able to keep stable economy. If you loose money then maybe just think what you are doing wrong and then change your style a little bit. Honestly currently making money is not so hard, i seems like problem is more with you than in tarkov.

Don't let PESTILY and other clowns dictate where the game should go

Maybe give some more  reasonable  arguments then just calling people around "clowns". Whats the point in writing this ?

Hello Betweenthelines, and also others who are relatively new players to Escape From Tarkov.

This game is meant to be something different to what you are used to in many other titles, the devs want to remove many elements of predictability from the game - this is by design, it is the vision of the game designers. This in practice means that there will be no such thing as queueing based on squad size, there will be no PvE-only servers (with progression) and there will be no skill based match making.

You are meant to go into a raid without knowing, because that is in line with the story of the game. You (and your squad) are MEANT to be entering an area with unknown variables every time. If you want everyone to follow a certain set of "moral" guidelines, to play fair, to only bring as many as you have, if you want a FAIR game experience - then this game is probably not what YOU want.

So the game might be "dying" for the group of players who imagined this game to be another clone of every other game out there. But not for the ones who like and want it to be unfair and tough.

Also, there are plenty of already existing threads from earlier about this same thing, please use the search function in the future.

#locked

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1