U need to make randomize all Spawns every Round.

Cl41r3

I like this game and i like how realistic itr tries to be.

Fun fact that in so many ways it cann do it but in other lacks a lot of common sense.

-1st:The biggest issue you have with this game as a new player even if you know to play relalistic/tactical shooters is and without any trouble the veteran or advanced players abusing the spwan camp, every 8 of 10 raids i play as a pmc, i dont even show up walk two steps and get shot by the typical smart ass who has been camping all the spwan points in the area every 1 min, is just frustrating and is stupid to have in a game like this fixe spawn points that everybody knows and they can take advantage of if they have a better pc or connection which means shorter load times.

-2nd:The matchmaking also needs to be fixed, tarkov  has already a solid Playerbase already  but you cannot put a newbie 1st level player in his first game with the virgin freaks that since the wipe are already level 30 to 50 in the same game, is insane and frustrating for them and is just a tutorial for the others, i would suggest to restrain the matchmakings not per skill or KDA cryteria, though sort them for level in 5 level or even 10  gaps. And so players from level 0 to 5(or 0 to 10) would be matchmaked together and everybody could enjoy the game without any doubst a lot more than if you just get in and a pro rat camps you the spwan and kills you in less than 15 seconds just because he can smell you 7 km away.

-3rd: And less but not least, one of the most stupid issues that i can find in a game like this is even if a guys has a lot of armor, if you shoot someone with a shotgung or an assault rifle IN THE CHEST i dont care how much armor you have, you are gonna fly away at least 1 metre in the case of the shotgun or at least have some ribs broken in the assaults rifle cause because of the impact, it doesnt make any sense at all that you can bleed or have fractures because of a shot but o wait i got hit with sledge cartridges at 2 metres by a shotgun,my vest doesnt suffer at all and i have time to be back and hit him in the head like wtf. That would also make the Overbroken equipped players in such high levels to think it twice before rushing even a newbie in case he has a shotgun.

Please reconsider this cases because are a very big problem in the state of the game right now, its very hard to try to do something if you know that every time a guy sees you you are almost insta dead and without any options to do nothing because their vest protects them almost from a nuclear bomb. A shotgun hit in a limb can almost rip it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Cl41r3 said:

spwan camp, every 8 of 10 raids i play as a pmc, i dont even show up walk two steps and get shot by the typical smart ass who has been camping all the spwan points in the area every 1 min

If there's a full lobby in raid, there is higher chance that someone will spawn near you. In my opinion they are not camping - they just know the spawn points and check this positions for early 1-2 minutes just to be sure that someone with late spawn won't kill them. I also do the same, especially on Interchange - first just checking surroundings for 1-2 minutes just to be sure that I'm alone. It's hard to call it spawn camping. 

10 minutes ago, Cl41r3 said:

they have a better pc or connection which means shorter load times

It's not BSG fault that someone has worse internet connection or PC... 

My advices to point 1: Learn the spawns. Check on Tarkov wiki maps with spawns. Set only one server in your launcher - there will me higher chance that your raid lobby will have minimal amount of players. 

12 minutes ago, Cl41r3 said:

The matchmaking also needs to be fixed, tarkov  has already a solid Playerbase already  but you cannot put a newbie 1st level player in his first game with the virgin freaks that since the wipe are already level 30 to 50 in the same game, is insane and frustrating for them and is just a tutorial for the others, i would suggest to restrain the matchmakings not per skill or KDA cryteria, though sort them for level in 5 level or even 10  gaps. And so players from level 0 to 5(or 0 to 10) would be matchmaked together and everybody could enjoy the game without any doubst a lot more than if you just get in and a pro rat camps you the spwan and kills you in less than 15 seconds just because he can smell you 7 km away.

You completely missunderstand what Tarkov is about. I don't want to write again the same words, so here you have link where person from BSG Crew replied to post (scroll at the bottom). He perfectly sum up your point.

I agree that shotguns need to be more buffed, being shot by giant lead ball is very very painful

• Like 1

Upvoting the randomization of spawns. Spawn camping is just stupid. Plus, there are players who spawns late in raids and they encounter players 5 seconds after joining a game. I really hate that.

I don't like the matchmaking per levels idea tho. I understand your point and frustration but I don't think it is in BSG's scope. 

I spawned into woods about 4 minutes before the game ended. Was in a bit of a panic but didn't get a missing in action when time ran out. 

I think they should add more spawn points to randomize things more. Mid way through a game it should only take a moment to do a player check and find a spawn more isolated from the current players on the map. The problem is there are too few spawns for the game to pick from.

MrPeebles
On 9/29/2020 at 11:18 AM, Cl41r3 said:

I like this game and i like how realistic itr tries to be.

Fun fact that in so many ways it cann do it but in other lacks a lot of common sense.

-1st:The biggest issue you have with this game as a new player even if you know to play relalistic/tactical shooters is and without any trouble the veteran or advanced players abusing the spwan camp, every 8 of 10 raids i play as a pmc, i dont even show up walk two steps and get shot by the typical smart ass who has been camping all the spwan points in the area every 1 min, is just frustrating and is stupid to have in a game like this fixe spawn points that everybody knows and they can take advantage of if they have a better pc or connection which means shorter load times.

-2nd:The matchmaking also needs to be fixed, tarkov  has already a solid Playerbase already  but you cannot put a newbie 1st level player in his first game with the virgin freaks that since the wipe are already level 30 to 50 in the same game, is insane and frustrating for them and is just a tutorial for the others, i would suggest to restrain the matchmakings not per skill or KDA cryteria, though sort them for level in 5 level or even 10  gaps. And so players from level 0 to 5(or 0 to 10) would be matchmaked together and everybody could enjoy the game without any doubst a lot more than if you just get in and a pro rat camps you the spwan and kills you in less than 15 seconds just because he can smell you 7 km away.

-3rd: And less but not least, one of the most stupid issues that i can find in a game like this is even if a guys has a lot of armor, if you shoot someone with a shotgung or an assault rifle IN THE CHEST i dont care how much armor you have, you are gonna fly away at least 1 metre in the case of the shotgun or at least have some ribs broken in the assaults rifle cause because of the impact, it doesnt make any sense at all that you can bleed or have fractures because of a shot but o wait i got hit with sledge cartridges at 2 metres by a shotgun,my vest doesnt suffer at all and i have time to be back and hit him in the head like wtf. That would also make the Overbroken equipped players in such high levels to think it twice before rushing even a newbie in case he has a shotgun.

Please reconsider this cases because are a very big problem in the state of the game right now, its very hard to try to do something if you know that every time a guy sees you you are almost insta dead and without any options to do nothing because their vest protects them almost from a nuclear bomb. A shotgun hit in a limb can almost rip it.

1) I can understand and agree with the spawn points in this suggestions, I find it just as stupid.

2) The matchmaking I don't agree with, it's by playing against god level players that you really learn how to play this game, the unforgiving nature of this game is what teaches you the ways around it and how to avoid getting killed.

3) I don't know in what world you live on but, there is not a single weapon in this world that will make you fly 1 meter away, not even half a meter. If you get shot in the chest without armor, you will simply fall to the ground, and depending on the weapon, dead.

If you get shot in the chest with armor, depending on the armor, you will scream in a LOT of pain.

But moving or jumping or "fly away" is completely unrealistic and it does not happen in real life. You see that only in movies and fantasies. Hell, even explosions don't throw you away, they just blow you to pieces depending on the distance, if you are too close, you're dead, if you are mid-rrange (not far enough, yet not close enough to die) the shockwave will destroy your ear drums, if far enough you will simply ear a loud bang.

Even if you get shot by the most powerful sniper rifle in the world, which by the way blows holes through entire tanks, from one side to the other, even these rifles will not make you fly away anywhere, they will just blow you to pieces due to the size of the bullet and the velocity that it travels at.

Edited by MrPeebles
TensedTatterTot
On 9/29/2020 at 11:34 AM, BialaMewa said:

It's not BSG fault that someone has worse internet connection or PC... 

His point was that everyone should be held until the last person has loaded. You know, like functioning games do. 

I spawned in 20 seconds late on Shoreline by scav tower. That was enough time for a 3 man, geared squad, to push me hard from construction. I was in the game for no more than 20 seconds and that whole area is open. 

They need to start fixing stuff in this game, because it does not work. Yet they rarely release proper official updates on things they are working on. They leave it to podcasts, where translation can be an issue (due to different wording from one language to another). 

I am starting to get sick of the problems with this game.

Maps are just too small for  too many ppl,random spawns wont change anything bcs spawns are just too close to each other....if i dont find  anyone on my left,there is  high chance there is  someone on my right ,its so simple... its just  bad map desing which will be here with us forever...