tobiassolem

Preliminary patch notes for 0.12.8 patch!

AddictiveGaming

Dear BSG Team,

now that you finally added a function to instantly drop the backpack, I would have another idea which would work the same way and would sometimes be really helpful. It would b e nice if the player, if he quickly wants to swap guns, could just double tap 1, 2 or 3 and instead of first putting away the actual weapon and then drawing the new one, the character should just dump his actual weapon on the ground and instantly take the new weapon in his hands. If you have someone in real life just like 3 m away from you and you would need to change your gun because it’s empty (if you have 2 with you) you would also not first put away the empty gun before you draw the new one, you would simply throw it away not caring about it and try to get your hands on a gun that’s Not empty. Also you could add the feature that, if you have grenades in your quick slots and you double tap the number of the slot, that he doesn’t pull the pin first and throw it when you left click but that he instantly throws it just like if you use „G“. The onliest difference would be that you could choose which grenade you want to be instantly thrown.

It would be really nice to see those features in the next patch notes. 
Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

masiak13
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BialaMewa said:

Chyba z Translatora to brałeś

Masz racje. Ale robiłem poprawki tam gdzie nie było by zrozumiałe. raz niechcący wszystko usunąłem i gdy robiłem od nowa niechcący to przeoczyłem. Pzdr

Edited by masiak13
  • Upvote 1

RichardKeerman
19 hours ago, tobiassolem said:
  • Added a hot key to unload the chamber CTRL+R.
  • Added a hot key to re-chamber ALT+R

These are the biggest game changers in this patch.

SonicK
vor 4 Stunden schrieb KimiFelipe:

@tobiassolem

Will this patch include the old location extension?

i guess no.  the new location extension will be on woods and i guess it will be in 12.9

• Thanks 1

SonicK
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Cohxrah:
vor 19 Stunden schrieb tobiassolem:

Increased fall damage

Nobody wanted this, unless you take into account someone with like 70+ weight jumping off dorms in customs.

i wanted this, i want absolutly realistic fall damage and  realistic movement 

• Cold 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

daniellegraham
Posted (edited)

PC blocks now spawn ssd and sas drives, various big containers - various equipment - vests, backpacks etc. (in addition to existing loot)

What does this mean after "SAS drives"? PC block now spawn vest and backpack?

Edited by daniellegraham

NormalAmerican

Top tier poo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Gaston11
On 9/30/2020 at 3:56 PM, tobiassolem said:

Please note also that the 12.8 patch also fixes the bug with searching whilst having elite level of Attention (as well as the Vitality issue).

Added to the list above.

happy lvndmark

SG95
On 9/30/2020 at 2:30 PM, tobiassolem said:

In the kill list after the raid the field "distance" (showing the distance of the fatal shot) was added.

this better be temporary for testing, this can give away positions.

On 9/30/2020 at 2:30 PM, tobiassolem said:
  • the ability to quickly drop the backpack by double tapping the Z key

This is terrible, players will be able to unrealistically drop the loot they have on them without lowering their gun or having to stop sprinting. I can sense a lot of unrewarded kills and unnecessary time spent searching for backpacks coming from this.

Shinigami86
5 hours ago, SG95 said:

This is terrible, players will be able to unrealistically drop the loot they have on them without lowering their gun or having to stop sprinting. I can sense a lot of unrewarded kills and unnecessary time spent searching for backpacks coming from this.

Not if it is a simple shortcut to do it: I guess this feature simply avoid to enter the inventory and click Discard over the backpack. Animation of dropping could remain the same...something similiar to fast reload

HateNades
On 9/30/2020 at 8:30 PM, tobiassolem said:
  • Added a hot key to unload the chamber CTRL+R.
  • Added a hot key to re-chamber ALT+R

YES! Waited so long for this xD

Speedx
9 hours ago, SG95 said:

this better be temporary for testing, this can give away positions.

How? It's for the kill list of your kills, not the fatal shot of your death. 

Echohuman

Very Cool Kanye

ghost14

sweeeeeet.....

Lanroud

а будет ли фикс постоянных десинков на всех серверах мира? что-то с неткодом улучшится?

@tobiassolem

Toonen1988
Posted (edited)

Compass, auto sorting should have been added a long time ago. We where asking for a compass like years ago. 

I've got a feeling that the most changes in this patch could have happen years ago. 

But anyway, i can't see anything about the movement. No movement inertia = no coming back. 

I will extend my break from Escape From Tarkov. But nobody will care about it anyway. 

Thank you for the patch BSG but it's simple stuff that should be added a time ago and still nothing about the movement or massive improvement. Only stuff that should be in the game a long time ago. But anyway, thank you for this patch. 

Edited by Toonen1988
  • Upvote 1

TheWhistler
On 10/1/2020 at 1:01 PM, daniellegraham said:

PC blocks now spawn ssd and sas drives, various big containers - various equipment - vests, backpacks etc. (in addition to existing loot)

What does this mean after "SAS drives"? PC block now spawn vest and backpack?

It means that some big containers will now spawn certain equipment like vests and backpacks (the only change to PC blocks are the SSD's and SAS drives).

On 10/1/2020 at 5:51 AM, KimiFelipe said:

@tobiassolem

Will this patch include the old location extension?

If I'm not mistaken it was said that the new Woods expansion will be somewhere between 12.8 and 12.9.

• Thanks 1

zobaktron

I really interested about this one:

High Quality Color option (enabled by default, disabling can give a small performance gain at the expense of image quality)

Interested about the performance gain .

Winter-Hide

Any luck with fixing the delay/stutter on "100% map load" with newly expanded maps? Nearly always 2 minutes delayed on raid start.

Desrose
1 hour ago, Winter-Hide said:

Any luck with fixing the delay/stutter on "100% map load" with newly expanded maps? Nearly always 2 minutes delayed on raid start.

i have never had that so..

NainconPetant

Bug, when the gun stopped firing in automatic mode, if you start to quickly press the fire button before holding it

about time.....

BLIND_MECHANISM
On 10/1/2020 at 7:05 AM, SonicK said:

i wanted this, i want absolutly realistic fall damage and  realistic movement 

Buddy. In real life you can climb down an edge and reduce the drop by ~6ft.

The raised fall damage is UNREALISTIC, because there is no way to get down from heights you could EASILY get down from in real life.

• Like 1

Cavity

When is the patch being released?

• Like 1

Halfdane1975
10 hours ago, Cavity said:

When is the patch being released?

My guess would be Thursday.  That's a pretty common release day from the EFT devs.   Last time they released it earlier in the week though.

Tinggro

I believe there is a glitch with Prapors first mission where the task for killing 5 scavs isnt counting??? Has anyone looked into that???