tobiassolem

Preliminary patch notes for 0.12.8 patch!

SonicK

nikita said  somewhere  on social media  that the patch  is  closed  that means they  dont work  on 12.8 anymore so where  is the release ?  upload it please

ihateunoob3
On 9/30/2020 at 2:30 PM, tobiassolem said:

Bugs with the elite level of Vitality and Attention skills - NEW!

Why the duck do we have to wait until 12.8 for this to be released? lmfao this is a joke. should of been fixed FOREVER AGO

• Sad 2

Desrose
2 hours ago, ihateunoob3 said:

Why the duck do we have to wait until 12.8 for this to be released? lmfao this is a joke. should of been fixed FOREVER AGO

12.8 is likely this week or early next week, chill out..

Speedx
4 hours ago, SonicK said:

nikita said  somewhere  on social media  that the patch  is  closed  that means they  dont work  on 12.8 anymore so where  is the release ?  upload it please

He didn't say that the patch is ready, just that the scope of the patch is closed.

warhogg02

so it may come out this week or early next week?

how do we know this??

Nexidus

Soon soon

Jhyper69

Recently started playing tarkov again and honestly when I heard an update was coming I got excited for a wipe and an even playing field for most players.

I've got an average 1200 hrs in tarkov, my last week playing has been by far the hardest time i've had.

Not having access to the flea market as well as all my traders being useless in supplying me with a decent weapon to kill someone in class 4-6 armor or armor in general able to stand up to any ammo at all.

Every pmc raid has resulted in me putting 5 SNB rounds or 25+ BT 5.45x39 rounds into a guy and him laughing at me only to then one tap me. 

Not wiping the game will give new players, returning players and current players a stale, ultimately boring and frustrating experience IMO..I hope there is the possibility of the community being able to vote on this..putting up a twitter poll would yield good insight into what the actually player base of tarkov is looking for..

ShiroTenshi

Attention!

Patch 12.8 upload is planned APPROXIMATELY on Wednesday next week (possibly earlier!).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

idevilz

Can not wait till 12.8 drop. Will bring a whole new angle to Tarkov. Definitely looking forward to next wipe aswell, I find it fun to restart & see how far I can get.

vampy

awesome patch keep up the hard works guys 

VanWarbux

thank you for the update! have a nice weekend

Kimuri

I really wish a wipe was coming with this patch. Looks good

HuskyTTV

Thanks for the UPDATE!

r3cki

is it this wednesday? 14.10.2020?

BeardedQBall

You know I hate to admit this but, I could go for a wipe with this patch if I'm being honest.

SaintNation

okay, so when is the anti-cheat coming?

• Sad 2

MoFragn

No mention of the loading delay at 100% map load or the post game 20-30 second delay before end of raid screen.

SonicK

i  hope 12.9  will not be so far away also. and  i really hope we  getting  13.0 somewhere between february  and april 2021...including a wipe.

but what i really guess  is we getting  a wipe in  dezember or january with 12.9 and then 13.0 will be delayed to june 2021

arena mode freeroam mode 2025

but please don't get me wrong! I don't mean that negatively, if that's the way it is then that's the way it is. for me it is at tarkov that i bought the game almost 5 years ago and am still being supplied with updates and new content and the best things are still to come! It's like I ordered a pizza 5 years ago and the pizza delivery guy comes regularly and brings a free pizza from time to time.

thank you bsg for creating the best game  in  the world.

without cheaters pls and extra hot peppers

Edited by SonicK
  • Like 2

Broadbandcorpse
On 10/12/2020 at 1:13 PM, BeardedQBall said:

You know I hate to admit this but, I could go for a wipe with this patch if I'm being honest.

Same

ZionRoL

I just want the patch to drop today :(

AutoOP

Any news on 12.8? There isn't the usual maintenance twitter post that would typically happen in the upcoming hours...

SPOOK3

Will we get 12.8 today? The lack of any kind of comment on the matter is infuriating. If you promise something please try to deliver.

If you can't deliver please write 12 hrs before the patch is about to hit that you are unable to deliver and you apollogise for it.

The silence is so annoying.

BlindDog

Oct 9
"Attention! Patch 0.12.8 upload is planned APPROXIMATELY on Wednesday next week  (possibly earlier!)"

Approximately means it can be few deys before or after. Please be patient folks, personally i can't wait for new Hunter mods but the patch is very big, so BSG must be sure that everything is 100% ready.

Edited by bart89k
  • Upvote 1

AutoOP
5 minutes ago, bart89k said:

Oct 9
"Attention! Patch 0.12.8 upload is planned APPROXIMATELY on Wednesday next week  (possibly earlier!)"

Approximately means it can be few deys before or after. Please be patient folks, personally i can't wait for new Hunter mods but the patch is very big, so BSG must be sure that everything is 100% ready.

While I will agree with you, saying approximately and then saying, "possibly sooner" almost implies wednesday or earlier.

warhogg02
1 minute ago, AutoOP said:

While I will agree with you, saying approximately and then saying, "possibly sooner" almost implies wednesday or earlier.

God the "possibly sooner" and then nothing at all, not even a comment is more annoying then anything.

• Like 2
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 2