Viktorcenko

[EU/UK] Tarkov community for mature players

Viktorcenko

Hi guys,

Hope you're having a fantastic day!

My name is Buttons and I'm 29 years old. One year ago I've started a Discord community for people who are looking to play in a mature and relaxed atmosphere. Basically a chill place for people to hang out and play few sessions of EFT after a long day of work, university or similar responsibilities. 

The primary goal of the Discord server is to help each other with quests, do chill raids, scav runs and share knowledge about the game. We tend to play on slow to medium tempo, communicate well and carefully observe our surroundings before completing our quests. Our community is not specifically oriented to PvP and fast gameplay, so we're probably not the right fit for your if you identify as a Chad.

Everyone in the Discord channel is chill and helpful so you will easily settle in. We do not have any strict requirements, long signing up processes or bots to join us. I believe you will easily settle in if you're one of the following:

- 18+
- EU/UK only
- Decent mic
- Mature, respectful and chill
- Slow to medium tempo
- Communicate well

If you feel like giving us a chance, leave a little introduction in the comments below and I'll make sure to share the Discord channel in a private message.

Thanks for reading this far. :)

ArabPrince

hey im charles im 24 and this is what im looking for just looking to enjoy the game at a chilled pace wont be on all the time but always up for a laugh

thanks charles :) 

Viktorcenko

@ArabPrince Thanks for the interest! The Discord link is shared in your DM. :)

Napandee

Hey,

33 years old looking to play with some other mature player still early days (first season) and trying to limit the solo play not that intressting for me :)

Happy to join up!

Viktorcenko

@Napandee Discord link shared in your DMs. Looking forward to raiding with you! We had some great raids with Charles yesterday on Interchange and Customs. We got Reshala and his goons. :D

edgartonian2241

hey buddy, 34...35 in november :( usually play 8pm+ uk time after the kid is asleep. got good mic, would be happy running few raids if you'll have me

WaveyJones

Hi I'm Charlie, 23, reasonably new to the game just looking for people to play with who are chilled out and don't mind helping a newbie a bit. I usually play after 6pm or on weekends.

Arvegod

Hello my name is Chris and I’m 24 years old. I have been playing since last wipe used to have friends that played but now they don’t so looking for a new group to play with

Viktorcenko

@Arvegod Nice to meet you Chris! I shared the Discord link in your DMs. :)

Acothegamer

hey! im alex im 19! im new to the game and i would love to play with somone!

Acothegamer
19 hours ago, Viktorcenko said:

hey i could not find the link in the dms

Renay

Hi,

I'm a 30 year old tarkov player on his second wipe and I'm looking for a small community of people to play with.

Awake

Hi Buttons,

I'm Nils, 29 years old from Germany. Playing Tarkov just casually already since about 2 years I think. Sometimes I might play 4 hours a day for a few days in a row, sometimes I don't play at all for a few weeks. Depends on how long we are into the new wipe/patch and how the cheater situation is. So if more casual people who might not show up for a few days/weeks from time to time are also welcome, then I'd like to join.

Viktorcenko

New invites sent to everyone :)

BergkampFcst

Hello , I'm Dave 49 ,from Scotland ,usually play solo but looking to join a good community  to enjoy Tarkov even more, cheers

GentlemanJ

Howdy everyone, name's Jack, I'm 22 years old, I'm from Romania. I'm currently playing with a group from the US, but it's messing up with my sleep schedule so maybe finding someone from EU might help better. I am also addicted to the game.

iLast5secs

heyhey. so i'm 40 😕 and from middle EU, looking for a group?

Zivosh

Hi,

I'm British, 36, based in Switzerland and this is exactly what I'm looking for, been playing casually for about a week now with my buddy. Got to be honest I spend most of my time scared and confused.

I've been a gamer for a few years (read: about 20 years), played Day-Z standalone and pre-standalone and rust/ark etc. 

I'm looking for some likeminded people to run some maps, learn as much as possible but mostly enjoy EFT. 

poh-tay-tos

I am the above mentioned buddy, i'm also 36, British, and based in Switzerland. 

I'm newly switched over to PC, but have been playing games since I was old enough to not chew the keyboard. Looking for a calm chilled crew to run some raids and then hopefully understand what at the moment is equally baffling and enthralling. 

I don't know much but i'm down to learn. 

Kimuri

Hi! I'm a 24y old player from Belgium, would love to have people to be able to play with.

Send me a PM if you'd like me in, I've been around long enough to know the game well. 

H4F

Hi! I'm Eelke, but my nickname Joker works too if you prefer. I'm a 23 year old Dutchie, and pretty new to Tarkov. I'm looking for a chill group of people to learn the game and play together with on a regular basis. 

Porta

Hello!

I'm 28 years old, from Norway. I've been playing Tarkov on and off for about 6 months now, mostly solo raids. 

I am looking to expand upon the Tarkov experience, and this seems to fit the bill perfectly. 

I hope to be raiding with you guys sometime soon.