"Voice behind" and "Master of the night" from Alexander Kontorovich

Cyver

BannerBook3En.jpgFriends!

We inform you that the third book based on the game is already available, and the second one has received the official translation! 

"Master of the Night" by Alexander Kontorovich is a direct continuation of "Predator" and "Voice behind", the story of a simple man forced to survive and adapt in the ruthless world of Tarkov.

We wish you a pleasant reading!

You can buy an e-version of "Master of the Night" in the official merchstore of the project.
https://tarkovmerchstore.com/products/product/188

"Voice behind"
https://tarkovmerchstore.com/products/product/187

Explore the game in a literary form!
#EscapefromTarkov

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ltdan83 said:

Just curious, do these not have digital items attached like the first book and the russian version of the second book?

No, there are no in-game items coming with the books, sir.

• 11 months later...

I really liked the book "Predator". I really hope that the following parts will be no less interesting! By the way, is it possible to order a paper version of the book somewhere? I don't really like the digital version, I really want the paper version. Does anyone know anything?

• Hot 1

The books were super interesting! I would go to great lengths to explain what was so awesome about it, but i really, really cant hold myself from asking:

FOURTH. BOOK. WHEN?

From all the books ive read, these were the most down to earth, proper tactical thinking ones ive ever read. Kudos to Alex, and i crave for more, far more.

My boy denis is a beast!

16 hours ago, TTC-UEemperor said:

From all the books ive read, these were the most down to earth, proper tactical thinking ones ive ever read. Kudos to Alex, and i crave for more, far more.

Same here.

The books somehow feel more like what EFT is supposed to feel like than the game has ever done.

I can't wait for the game to become as good as the books, and for more books to come.

• 2 weeks later...

That is simply because the game is not there yet!

The books showcase the endgame tarkov has in store for us imo. Altho we view this from a "Scavs" perspective (scav life dlc? :D) its still very very relatable to the end goal tarkov wants to have.

Which makes me nothing more than excited to see the endgame.

Will there be physical copies of the books at some point? Nothing wrong with buy the digital versions I just prefer physical copies