Game only Showing Servers in Asia! Please help

Jeffy14

Hello,

I dont know what happened. I always play on EU servers, I have a EU game but today my game is only showing Asian Servers....
I tried to untick the "Use of Automatic Server Selection" but it does not work.
Can someone help please?
Please see screenshot below.
Thank you for your help

Servers Tarkov.JPG

13 minutes ago, Jeffy14 said:

Hello,

I dont know what happened. I always play on EU servers, I have a EU game but today my game is only showing Asian Servers....
Can someone help please?
Thank you for your help

Servers Tarkov.JPG

Where are you located in the world?

4 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Where are you located in the world?

In the UAE but I have always seen all servers in the world and always played on EU. I am level 46 and this is my second wipe. 
It just happened this morning. 

1 minute ago, Orbixal said:

They could have changed ping limits if you recently stopped seeing EU servers?

Even with the ping limit I am supposed to see servers in EU, and USA etc.. I cannot select them because the ping is too high but today I dont even see them! I am locked on Asia.... WTF

3 minutes ago, Jeffy14 said:

Even with the ping limit I am supposed to see servers in EU, and USA etc.. I cannot select them because the ping is too high but today I dont even see them! I am locked on Asia.... WTF

Might have added your region to the lock down list maybe? I know they are trying to stem cheaters but I can't imagine allot of them would be in UAE.

Might be an idea tweeting at BSGs or EFTs Twitter account as they might know what is going on.

https://twitter.com/bstategames

https://twitter.com/BetaEFT

Edited by Orbixal

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, Jeffy14 said:

Hello,

Can someone help please?
Thank you for your help

Servers Tarkov.JPG

any update on the servers or is it still the same?

• 11 months later...

I have the same issue but I am in EU and all of a sudden I can only select those 4 servers in Asia. If I try to get in a raid I get kicked for ping. So the game is unplayable. I haven't used VPN it changed overnight. If BSG does nothing then my account is bricked RIP.image.png.5a04d40ad677663e484b08a7c6f8a186.png

I have the same issue, I purchased a different version of the game while still in the same region and only have access to those servers.
I've created a help ticket and let's see what they'll say..

3 hours ago, SVNT33N said:

It's  something top do with your network provider, you're on Vodaphone?

I've got the same issue, im in the uk bought the europe version and now ive only got asian servers. Ive been messaging support for 4 days and all they did was make me take some sort of ping cmd test and try a vpn or hotspot of which none worked. I am on vodaphone so if u know anything that may help let me know

1 hour ago, Bilache said:

I've got the same issue, im in the uk bought the europe version and now ive only got asian servers. Ive been messaging support for 4 days and all they did was make me take some sort of ping cmd test and try a vpn or hotspot of which none worked. I am on vodaphone so if u know anything that may help let me know

I've spoken to support today and they're just telling me that it's being investigated...

I am also having this issue, based in the UK, it started on the weekend, am with Vodafona as ISP, can only connect to Asian servers

Edited by ThePunisher4096

41 minutes ago, SVNT33N said:

I've spoken to support today and they're just telling me that it's being investigated...

Same here hopefully itll be sorted soonimage.thumb.png.b6793344100f9bd0e3e68cb11decc8cb.png

Have had this support ticket open for five days, they have no helpful information. Literally unplayable. i am also in the UK, EU account and with Vodafone. Just got EoD and cant even play, somebody needs to sort these people out

So apparently, this issue has been resolved (obviously it hasn't) i've redownloaded launcher and restarted PC, no fix. I've asked for further assistance, will let you guys know!!!

I've been playing with my friend on EU server by him and after that my game back to normal and show all the servers. I don't know if is a solution for the problem or just a coincidence

• 1 month later...

Just had this issue today, I have no idea how this happened, I did use VPN services to play with my friends from Moscow, but I never had this problem before, and now I'm stucked in this ASI (I live in Canada) which this game is unplayable for me now. I did nothing wrong, and I don't believe Nikita will fix this issue anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Buchmann said:

Just had this issue today, I have no idea how this happened, I did use VPN services to play with my friends from Moscow, but I never had this problem before, and now I'm stucked in this ASI (I live in Canada) which this game is unplayable for me now. I did nothing wrong, and I don't believe Nikita will fix this issue anytime soon.

Yeah because nikita fixes these kinds of issues smh!