Tada_Cheese

hacks testing

Tada_Cheese

Hi, I wanted to ask you if is there any way to join the team of testers.  The reason is that would like to run test of cheats and hacks to figure out how does hackers act and how to recognise them more easily. (If it would be possible then putting me in lobbies with players with suspicion of chaeting or players marked as cheaters would help me a lot.) (Even giving me new account with standard edition would help me a lot because i dont want to get my regular account banned or even get my IP adress banned because i would be usinh hacks too to help me figure out how the hackers act)

tobiassolem

Hey Tada_Cheese!

First of all, thank you for willing to participate in defeating the cheaters. But before we go anywhere I want to underline one thing, a kind of disclaimer:

Do not "try cheating to help out".

Sending cheat developers money or feedback in any way harms the game, and it will get whoever does it perma-banned. As for the possibility to get sanctioned to do this, right now there is no such possibility. The best chance of you getting such an opportunity might be to contact BattlEye and tell them that you are willing to help them out. This might be a wild shot in the dark, but asking them can't hurt.

Hope you have a great day, Sir!

Topic locked, #answered