OneShot1320

Connection Issue

OneShot1320

So while playing I was disconnected and an error was prompted stating Server connection was closed due to low connection quality and then lists my ping witch was 49 at the time(i will provide a screenshot). I did some research and apparently it is only suppose to prompt this error when your ping exceeds 250 so I was wondering if there was any fix to this

Connection Issue.PNG

OneShot1320

I also had no packet loss or so (lag) before theses errors were stated meaning I had no advantage at all either. 

Natalino

Just saw your thread. Are you still having this issue?

It could be that your internet connection is not stable. Make sure it is and I recommend a wired connection. Also, try to change to a different server location under the launcher.

toothtaker

I've been having this issue since patch 12.8, after patch went live every server I could select had 300+ ping, went to bed, woke up, and it was back to normal for a few hours, then I started getting kicked again for connection quality, checked servers and they were all 300+ ping again. It's been that way all week and it's not on my end. I haven't been able to play for more than a handful of hours since the patch went live.