King_Tubbs

A few suggestions

King_Tubbs

LBeen playing almost 2 years, I skipped most of this wipe and came back in a week or so ago, here are a few observations with fresh eyes.

1 why are clothes so expensive? And why is the requirements so high. It makes no sense for trousers and a top to cost 3 times more that class 4 body armour and require you to be so high rep to get. It should be cheap and common. Should be something a level 1 can get and afford 

2 Low end quests. I got stuck in a position where every active quest was completed by level 7, so I only had ones completed by randomly finding the right items, left me nothing to do apart from try to level up and hope I find the right things. A couple of new very low level go here and do that quests would be helpful, 

3 hideout needs tweaking. I'm now stuck waiting to hit level 20 to level up a traider and be able to work on anything, switching some of the requirements to different traiders would give more to do level 15-20

4 late start. Coming in late is brutal taking on class 5 and 6 armour with the most basic gear is very hard going. I know that's the point but, the thing I found I was really hurting for was a 30 round magazine for the AK47/AKM . Having a level 1 have acsess 30 round 7.62x39 mag would make people more competitive without giving them more power

5 rework jagers quests. There annoying frustrating and make very little to no sense. Spend 5 min dehydrated may as well say sit in a corner on a quiet map and do nothing for 5 minutes. It's a quest to not play for 5 minutes. Many others require to to handcap yourself I get they need to be different but I think you miss stepped on some of them 

Biala_Mewa
5 hours ago, King_Tubbs said:

1 why are clothes so expensive? And why is the requirements so high. It makes no sense for trousers and a top to cost 3 times more that class 4 body armour and require you to be so high rep to get. It should be cheap and common. Should be something a level 1 can get and afford 

In my opinion clothes are being treaten like achievements - for example, Adik Tracksuit. They are not the most needful items in EFT.

2 Low end quests. I got stuck in a position where every active quest was completed by level 7, so I only had ones completed by randomly finding the right items, left me nothing to do apart from try to level up and hope I find the right things. A couple of new very low level go here and do that quests would be helpfu

Maybe daily quests will help, personally I got stucked on searching golden roller :D I've never found this with FIR status, even if I'm first at Customs spawn and opening the safes. 

3 hideout needs tweaking. I'm now stuck waiting to hit level 20 to level up a traider and be able to work on anything, switching some of the requirements to different traiders would give more to do level 15-20

Hideout is good right now. It has be slow to develop - it keeps you in game, it keeps you playing and developing your account. And Intelligence center can give you great boost of money (with lvl 2 you can install scav case and bitcoin farm) - that's why it should be available at later levels.

5 rework jagers quests. There annoying frustrating and make very little to no sense. Spend 5 min dehydrated may as well say sit in a corner on a quiet map and do nothing for 5 minutes. It's a quest to not play for 5 minutes. Many others require to to handcap yourself I get they need to be different but I think you miss stepped on some of them 

Jagger quests are also like achievements - I know they are annoying, but that's the point :D  5 minutes is not very long 😉 Jager quests are like memes for me, I hate them but they're lovely ❤️ "Hey bro, just kill 8,5 PMC in right hand while having tremor, mosin, peas in backpack, broken legs and dehydrated in range higher than 100m. You have to be spinning on your head. Reward: 2x pliers, 1x cms, 1x TOZ mount, 20500 xp". 

Edited by BialaMewa

coredumped7893

I`ts just 5 minutes it is not that bad :D For me it was kinda funny when I saw it for the first time. And I highly believe that they make those quests frustrating on purpose, when we start consider them as some kind of achievements then they make much more sense. Although I think bsg can make some small changes to it. For example EOD accounts have totally no trouble in getting to LL4

4 late start. Coming in late is brutal taking on class 5 and 6 armour with the most basic gear is very hard going. I know that's the point but, the thing I found I was really hurting for was a 30 round magazine for the AK47/AKM . Having a level 1 have acsess 30 round 7.62x39 mag would make people more competitive without giving them more power

I can agree with that, I dont understand why we dont have access to 30 rnd. mags at LL1. i have only one doubt, I think that tarky is not really balanced around "make people more competitive " maybe thats why. We still dont have full story etc. 

They are designed as typical achievement. It makes sense to unlock something by progression (level and/or quests). It makes your PMC more unique in a raid. If we were able to buy adik suit from lvl 10 then many people would have them and it would loose it`s value form its originality (I hope that you undrstand what I mean :D ). It fits quite well as a RPG element. Today similar think is with all those "battle pases" etc. They make the same thing, you want to have some super ultra giga cool skin, then grind some achievement or just level up enough. And btw. what`s your idea for that? Just make them much more avail. or something more complex?

King_Tubbs
On 10/13/2020 at 4:34 PM, coredumped7893 said:

I`ts just 5 minutes it is not that bad :D For me it was kinda funny when I saw it for the first time. And I highly believe that they make those quests frustrating on purpose, when we start consider them as some kind of achievements then they make much more sense. Although I think bsg can make some small changes to it. For example EOD accounts have totally no trouble in getting to LL4

I can agree with that, I dont understand why we dont have access to 30 rnd. mags at LL1. i have only one doubt, I think that tarky is not really balanced around "make people more competitive " maybe thats why. We still dont have full story etc. 

They are designed as typical achievement. It makes sense to unlock something by progression (level and/or quests). It makes your PMC more unique in a raid. If we were able to buy adik suit from lvl 10 then many people would have them and it would loose it`s value form its originality (I hope that you undrstand what I mean :D ). It fits quite well as a RPG element. Today similar think is with all those "battle pases" etc. They make the same thing, you want to have some super ultra giga cool skin, then grind some achievement or just level up enough. And btw. what`s your idea for that? Just make them much more avail. or something more complex?

For your last point all I want is the woodland camo that is like the old British camo. I have to be level 40 and costs 600k. I know that not really a lot but it's seems crazy that I can get fort armour on flea for 1/4 of the price. That style camo is £40-50 in the UK for a full set up. My suggestion is that basic camos should all unlock between levels 1-15. And cost 50-100k. And later unlocks should be things like patches, decals and face tattoos ect. 

Think about hitting level 50 and having acsess to spetsnaz. Delta force, and sas patches. Much cooler than yay a have a slightly different green camo. And would not only allow people to customise earlier but would help with squad identification 

King_Tubbs
On 10/13/2020 at 4:33 PM, BialaMewa said:

In my opinion clothes are being treaten like achievements - for example, Adik Tracksuit. They are not the most needful items in EFT.

Maybe daily quests will help, personally I got stucked on searching golden roller :D I've never found this with FIR status, even if I'm first at Customs spawn and opening the safes. 

Hideout is good right now. It has be slow to develop - it keeps you in game, it keeps you playing and developing your account. And Intelligence center can give you great boost of money (with lvl 2 you can install scav case and bitcoin farm) - that's why it should be available at later levels.

Jagger quests are also like achievements - I know they are annoying, but that's the point :D  5 minutes is not very long 😉 Jager quests are like memes for me, I hate them but they're lovely ❤️ "Hey bro, just kill 8,5 PMC in right hand while having tremor, mosin, peas in backpack, broken legs and dehydrated in range higher than 100m. You have to be spinning on your head. Reward: 2x pliers, 1x cms, 1x TOZ mount, 20500 xp". 

Point 3 several of the things I am working towards right not need machanic level 2. Switching 1or 2 of them to different traiders would give me more to work towards. That's all I'm saying. Love the hideout overall but I have found its stalled at this point (level 15-20) with only the stash level 2 to work towards