tobiassolem

The birthday of BattleState Games!

Karguk

Happy birthday BGS. Thanks so much for the gift but we need to send a gift to you it is your day :)

• Like 1

Gordon89IT

I have not received the email is it possible?

nickhunt87

Hey guys, the gift is still not showing up for me. Am I missing it somewhere?

Also, happy birthday BSG, you guys are epic!

WEEZY2XL

I attempted to obtain this gift several times, Unsuccessfully. I ended up finding that Windows had failed me and had to reinstall Windows, Now I can't get the gift because it is no longer showing up in my profile. Can someone help?

ProfHobo

Yeah i'm the same, my friend was able to get it an hour ago but on sign in to the website i can't see it, did i miss the cut off?
Happy Birthday to the team!

ModzDoesRaiding

Did I miss the sale? Please extend it if possible! I really want to upgrade to the edge of darkness edition

Rossman

Yeah a friend and I can't see our gifts either.

• Like 1

WEEZY2XL

I also just upgraded to "prepare to escape" version, It says on the website I would get 400k rubles, I only got 100k. must be a glitch somewhere. 

• Like 1

Paniri

Sadly I wasn't able to redeem the gift during the whole day. It bugged out.

Nevertheless, Happy Birthday BSG! Killa-on-Interchange.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

NitexXxMare

The gift wont pop up on my profile, any help?

• Like 1

tobiassolem

The event is over.

It ended at 23:59 MSK (Moscow time), about two hours ago as of this post.

• Sad 1

Ljosapaldr

Kind of silly to have a two day event and then it doesn't even work for most of those two days so even half the people who try within the span won't get it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BO0L

I hadn't been able to redeem despite the fact that I have been trying to redeem since Wednesday and I still can't redeem as it seems like it ended now. 

• Upvote 1

d0wns3t

would have been nice to get some notification (before the event actually started) or reasonable period of time to actually claim this, but starting to expect this with free tuff after having my drops loot all get "expired" on me earlier in the year

Edited by d0wns3t
  • Like 1

whatsoeva

I didnt had an announcement or anything in my game account corresponding to this thread... so who fuk cares!

ModzDoesRaiding

Kind of annoying that there were no in game announcements, I wanted to upgrade to the EOD edition of the game for a long time now and this would been the perfect opportunity, on top of this, the amount of bugs, issues and optimizations issues I come across makes me not what play the game anymore. For some reason tarkov mutes my discord audio so halfway through a raid I cant even hear my friends anymore, I get kicked out of servers for "poor connection" many times and every map you play on is extremely laggy except for customs and I have a good pc also, the game needs optimization badly!

Edited by ModzDoesRaiding
  • Like 1

d0wns3t

there goes my reason to start playing again......

dbranning1

Was unable to redeem my gift it would not let me now it is not showing up very sad about this. Is there anyway to get a shot at it again. 

MaliceOfCats

Happy birthday mines tomorrow, still have not received gift? anyways you da best EFT team either way.

FishTailWhale0

I wasn't able to accept the gift from my game or my account, is there anyway someone could help me?