Dangle_

m855A1 been nerfed?

Dangle_

Ok so im on reserve with my 3 man a solo pushes i shoot him in the head 3 times i end up dying to a nade my team mate nades him checks his helmet, and he has a L3 LZSh with face shield 2 shots to fs and one to the helmet, Kinda feel m855a1 has been nerfed anyone else noticed anything with it or did he just get super lucky?

gkcx2002

Could be that the hit didn't register. Happens all the time. The hit registration in this game is inconsistent at best. 

Dangle_

Just now, gkcx2002 said:

Could be that the hit didn't register. Happens all the time. The hit registration in this game is inconsistent at best. 

yeah kinda feel like it could have been hit reg/desync but surely he wouldn't have taken damage to his helmet if it was? 

MarcBorgia

I think the damage system is just wacky as all hell. Ive been bringing it up the last few weeks, ill get 1 tapped in an armored chest by subpar ammo and then itll take me 5-6 headshots to kill someone with high end ammo. Occasionally doing almost the max hp damage to the body. Then also there are times 1 shot does the trick and it shows with only doing 40-50hp damage.

MixitBaby

Me throws some ".", "," and "-" into the room to maybe get that original post a better readability...

GeneralBrus

M855a1 and M856a1 are trash in my opinion, but technically they should wreck faceshields... so must have been hit reg right?

Nutcracker87

Thats just the usual hitreg its very common for it to happen. What happens on your screen very likely wasnt what happened server side.