ClericMan

Thx for discounts

ClericMan

Everytime where there are discounts.. every single time.. there is tremendous amount of new cheaters coming into the game. 

Simple solution: Dont do it, because its not worth it. New players together with old players are getting frustrated and inhumanly mad and u have to deal with another huge amount of cheaters.. 

Dont do it so often and everyone will be little bit more happy (lets say summer, blackfriday, X-mas and thats it).

Edited by ClericMan

chrisragnar

Didn't notice any difference

tobiassolem

So BSG should not celebrate their birthday by encouraging legitimate new players (which is the vast majority of the player base) to buy the game or upgrade - based on the existence of cheaters (something that exists in all games)?

Would this not be surrendering to a minority player group that already cause enough problems?

Personally I think BSG should have sales whenever they feel like it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

whatsoeva
13 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Personally I think BSG should have sales whenever they feel like it.

As long as BSG does actually take money and improve the game and also invest with this money into a good anti-cheat system. In Such a case; yes, I fully agree, if not, then guess...

die edith comes up...

The current anti-cheat protection is so freakn awesome, that I can close the two BattleEye tasks in like taskmanager and still be able to play Tarkov. Dont you think that this fully against any anti-cheat common  sense in any kind? I just tested this before posting here and my game is still running without moaning. I am pretty sure I can go in as PMC or Scav now and play as if nothing would be different! What shall I tell you...

Edited by whatsoeva

Niewiarygodny
12 hours ago, ClericMan said:

Everytime where there are discounts.. every single time.. there is tremendous amount of new cheaters coming into the game. 

Everytime ppl claim that there is HUGE increase in cheaters, i am still sitting there, seeing barely any cheaters.

To keep it short, ppl are overreacting, calling NORMAL SITUACIONS, DESYNCS or other things "cheaters".
Just watch reddit/cheater report mega thread and you will know what i mean.

I am not denying that there are cheaters in EFT, i am just denying that ppl meet so many cheaters.

• Upvote 1

whatsoeva

All I can say is that there are times where I reported other players because of possible cheat and well I know how a cheat in a shooter works and yes I saw and sometimes still see such behavior. So why shall I not report?

It is true that I didnt send in any reports a while ago now, but next time I am sure someone did cheat, I will definitely report him/her again.

A simple example would be that someone is coming around a corner and is directly giving you "head-eyes". You can tell me what you want but he did at least use a wallhack to be directly at my head and not aim first and then shoot!

The bigger problem is, that the cheat detection system does not work/run as I described in my posting before... If I can easily shutdown the process which should take care if I do cheat or not, what do you expect from this system?