BUG: FIR - Can You Spot the Differences?

Delicious_Tea

Delicious_Tea

I just did a scav run and had pretty decent luck. I found a lone PMC taking out a double group of Scav Raiders / Gluhar's team. After one shot to kill the final raider because he was friendly, and another few to take out the PMC, I hauled my loot. Here it is, just as I started running to CP fence:

vlcsnap-2020-10-19-15h38m58s055.thumb.png.a773020fefb6f6b10a4fd9d621bfc09a.png

Here it is on the Raid Ended screen:

vlcsnap-2020-10-19-15h38m40s404.thumb.png.e80069954d6a7a8d8e3cec760253a386.png

The helmet, the MP7,the sight, the grip, etc. I have the video to go with it, but screenshots are easier to post.

Can we get verification that there isn't a problem? I don't really care so much about FIR as a PMC, but as a Scav when I'm looking for money items, it's kind of an issue when the item suddenly loses its tag after exiting.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing this... I was also asking myself before why some weapons which I definitely found, even in cases, or on other players did somehow loose their "found-in-raid" tag. Now I can assume why!

What happend to the M4A1 in first picture? I couldnt see it on picture two...

Delicious_Tea

I didn't take the M4... I've already got so many and taking a part the PMC's AK would yield more money.

The ASH-12 is a nice find too. Every single part even disassembled sells for a premium currently. Not pictured is also a keycard and other items inside the Alpha. I was relieved the keycard didn't lose FIR.

phillyr98rr

The guns could of been picked up by the raiders when they killed players. Could this not be the case? Were the guns on the raiders, only one weapon on them./

ASH-12... yes, I just found one so far and it can be sold on flea for over 100k which is pretty good price compared to like a M4. But I would have dropped the 74M and take the M4 if I were you... :P

Delicious_Tea

@phillyr98rr Perhaps, but then they shouldn't have the FIR tag on the weapons, even if on a raider. That can be very misleading for players looking for FIR items to sell on the Flea Market if an AI-picked-up item will show FIR even after moving to the player scav. If it only shows that update at the end of raid screen that can lead to a serious loss in funds.

of course, but I mentioned that it even happend to guns I found in a weapon case, so it wasnt found on a player. Or do you want to tell me that someone goes around like santa and makes presents for us while filling empty cases with decent weapons?

Delicious_Tea

@whatsoeva I've got like 6 fully kitted M4s and 2 medium ones ready to go. M4 only goes for 50k. If it makes you feel better, I did take all the M4 mags and ammo. That's why the 3 Salewa are on the raider. They were all full of M856A1 which I needed.

phillyr98rr
31 minutes ago, Delicious_Tea said:

I just did a scav run and had pretty decent luck. I found a lone PMC taking out a double group of Scav Raiders / Gluhar's team. After one shot to kill the final raider because he was friendly, and another few to take out the PMC, I hauled my loot. Here it is, just as I started running to CP fence:

vlcsnap-2020-10-19-15h38m58s055.thumb.png.a773020fefb6f6b10a4fd9d621bfc09a.png

Here it is on the Raid Ended screen:

vlcsnap-2020-10-19-15h38m40s404.thumb.png.e80069954d6a7a8d8e3cec760253a386.png

The helmet, the MP7,the sight, the grip, etc. I have the video to go with it, but screenshots are easier to post.

Can we get verification that there isn't a problem? I don't really care so much about FIR as a PMC, but as a Scav when I'm looking for money items, it's kind of an issue when the item suddenly loses its tag after exiting.

Please use the bug report system on the launcher if you have any ideas to put forward and also most importantly report bugs to the BSG developer team. Thank you. Have a Great day

When I upgraded it just popped up a system message within minutes and that was like March or April. 

I think you borked yourself by resetting right before. That probably bugged something out. Since you already have reset might as well try it again now.