tobiassolem

Patch notes for 0.12.8.9457

_bennY_
vor 8 Minuten schrieb macheagle:

Hi _bennY_,

I'm checking in to see whether you have an anti-virus and anti-malware turned on? If so, please turn them off and try again to see whether the patch can go through. Please let me know. 

Best,
Macheagle

Hi Macheagle,

i have already tried that. Unfortunately with the same result.

tobiassolem
1 hour ago, RACWAR said:

Didn't they say there would be a Woods overhaul/expansion with this update?

No. No woods expansion was ever announced or planned for 12.8.

rseby99

After this update, the game is randomly stuttering, more than it used to. Disabling the "High Quality Color" seems to solve most of it but it  still performs worse than before the update

• Upvote 1

AllstarCRM
16 minutes ago, Vikingen84 said:

Getting "Game update handling error" "could not find a part of the path" in launcher.

This happens when unpacking game files gets to 9% ?

Hello Vikingen84,

on appdata local and roaming delete BSG folders try it again. also "clear cache" on launcher - Run the launcher as administrator.

Best regards,

AllstarCRM

Travian6

Why is everybody taking care of unimportant things like stash losing, if there are still players that have to play via LTE on Mobilephone because tarkov cant handle ipv6... i mean seriously it is ridiculous that the mods anwser stash gone questions but ignor my writing.

Mybe they dont care at all about german commnity.. i dont know...

Edited by Travian6
  • Sad 2

Elcee94
42 minutes ago, Zircalol said:

Lol why would i want to reproduce the bug, i dont want to lose more things.....but if it helps i can vaguely recall the method to reproduce the bug, it goes like this, starting full stash -> press sort -> items disappear thats all

Regards

Because this is how you test issues.

The game is in a Beta state because it is still in a development states.
Reproducing of issues is critical. A repro rate can (0-100% reproduction rate) can change everything in the next patch to fix the issue.

I know it's sad and frustrating to lose stuff, but by doing so, you, and everyone encountering the issue, make this task a priority for the devs and will enhance the end user experience!

stolarski5

anyone have a this problem and know how fix this ?

prtsc.png

ooomittyooo

Also ive noticed that i cant seem to receive game invites to join Groups anyone got a fix for this ?

xXDarksisterXx

m45a1 is not in game

Vikingen84
23 minutes ago, AllstarCRM said:

Hello Vikingen84,

on appdata local and roaming delete BSG folders try it again. also "clear cache" on launcher - Run the launcher as administrator.

Best regards,

AllstarCRM

Hi again

Tried all of this, and also to delete the update in the tempfolder to redownload it, but its stil the same?

Best regards

Vikingen84

Ew0kki

6 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

At a flea market, current flea market filters are no longer applied to your list of offers and your wish list.

This is the only thing which I don't like... Why remove filters at wish list? I want to choose what currency to use or remove bartering items :(

• Upvote 1

Sams0n87

why did they nerf the RVG black vert. grip?

ooomittyooo

xXDarksisterXx here 

image.thumb.png.a266371977dfeb6e717b11ebc51795eb.png

Biboun

To the devs, here is a video posted by a guy on  the tarkov reddit where the guy advertises the sort feature.

On the second container, you can see the sorting clearly looses on big fuel tank (6 free slots, 1 fuel missing)

hope this may help bugtracking.

Edited by Biboun

PauleSchaule

Nice nice! I just won 100 bugs by betting with some friends that this update will be break more than it will fix. Love you devs, can always  count on you! 

Edited by PauleSchaule
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 1

macheagle
53 minutes ago, _bennY_ said:

Hi Macheagle,

i have already tried that. Unfortunately with the same result.

Let me know if this helps at all:

Best,

d3voo

amazing Job BSG as always 

• Confused 1

Sommy-by-Sword

I hope that i´m not the only one. After the update i cant join any game. PMC or Scav... always Matching, even after 10 Minutes waiting. Yesterday was everything fine, so it must be the update. Has anyone a solution?

*I have tried the solution from AllStar CRM with delete cache and deleting the folders in AppData Local and Roaming, but nothing... :(

Edited by Sommy-by-Sword
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

_bennY_
vor 10 Minuten schrieb macheagle:

Let me know if this helps at all:

Best,

In the meantime i fully uninstalled and downloaded the game COMPLETELY again and I ran into the same error. This "fix" doesn't seem to help me, because my temp folder (C:\Spiele\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\Temp) is empty and there is nothing for me to copy. Or did I miss something?

macheagle
1 minute ago, Sommy-by-Sword said:

I hope that i´m not the only one. After the update i cant join any game. PMC or Scav... always Matching, even after 10 Minutes waiting. Yesterday was everything fine, so it must be the update. Has anyone a solution?

Thanks, we are aware of game matching issues after 12.8. For now you might have to wait it out a little bit until the networking issues resolve!

Sommy-by-Sword
vor 2 Minuten schrieb macheagle:

Thanks, we are aware of game matching issues after 12.8. For now you might have to wait it out a little bit until the networking issues resolve!

Ok than i must wait. But why is it only me... my friends can both play. :( I hope that this can be fixed fast.

macheagle
4 minutes ago, _bennY_ said:

In the meantime i fully uninstalled and downloaded the game COMPLETELY again and I ran into the same error. This "fix" doesn't seem to help me, because my temp folder (C:\Spiele\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\Temp) is empty and there is nothing for me to copy. Or did I miss something?

Sorry to hear about this _bennY_, I understand it must be frustrating. I'm going to try and help you resolve this. Let's try this Reddit thread first which appears to be exactly our issue and is more recent (2020):

In the thread's comments, some also asked what to do if that folder is empty, and the answer from the OP was that then it's possible an action was not done in time. Some other comments also reported that this solution worked. Let me know how it goes when you get the chance!

Best,
Macheagle

• Thanks 1

xXDarksisterXx
35 minutes ago, ooomittyooo said:

xXDarksisterXx here 

image.thumb.png.a266371977dfeb6e717b11ebc51795eb.png

so it's drop only handgun i was looking for it in the traders to test it out

t4nk83
3 hours ago, opi4tor said:

yeah the hideout progress was reset. i am missing 3 bitcoin, 120 x 7n39, "intelligence scavs" and i think a GPU... 😕

Funny cause all my bitcoins were there, my Ammo I was making was finished, so was the Moonshine, and the IFAKs

MICHAELSAMUELLE
2 hours ago, viskosky said:

Same here, wanna give up...

Seeing way too many complaints like these already... BSG, it seems you SHOULD have done a wipe after all... If this becomes too generalized, people losing items is troublesome... and you took forever to release this patch only to create critical issues from the get-go... You need to halt the update (probably too late now)...