Chunkee-Monkee

is the new sort function meant to delete millions of roubles with things worth millions including gear, weapons and cases

Chunkee-Monkee

the sort functions has just deleted millions worth of roubles for things in my stash, i think the error code i got when moving stuff after it sorted was 218.

it deleted from what i know: a dogtag case, a bunch of gear, my money case and more.

GhostZ69

Of course it is.  That is the new "hardcore" portion of this update.

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 2

Chunkee-Monkee

I restarted and my stuff was still gone, and i understand a dummy basic part of coding.

Majlo

The "Sort" function is the wipe in disguise, giving everyone who wanted it without them knowing it ))))

• Like 1
  • Cold 2
  • Upvote 1

Sivisoko
13 minutes ago, Chunkee-Monkee said:

the sort functions has just deleted millions worth of roubles for things in my stash, i think the error code i got when moving stuff after it sorted was 218.

it deleted from what i know: a dogtag case, a bunch of gear, my money case and more.

Hi Chunkee-Monkee,

Could you describe us what occurred and how, some more information would assist BSG team in investigating this problem.

If you have any media of this issue or you can reproduce it, it would be of great help.

Kind regartds,

Sivisoko

• Upvote 2

Chunkee-Monkee
Just now, Sivisoko said:

Could you describe us what occurred and how, some more information would assist BSG team in investigating this problem.

If you have any media of this issue or you can reproduce it, it would be of great help.

Kind regartds,

Sivisoko

I decided to try the new sort function, and it looked like it made more space which i didn't notice it deleted things. i start moving things around and move an attack 2 a little bit and got i think a 218 error and when i got back to my inventory many things were gone.

is it possible to revert my account to a few hours ago when this didn't happen?

Thank you,

Chunkee_Monkee

Sivisoko

Hi Chunkee-Monkee,

Thank you for your information, if you happened to experience it again, please inform us.

Currently BSG is collecting logs and reports regarding this issue, as soon as we have more information we will update you.

Kind regards,

Sivisoko

Chunkee-Monkee
3 minutes ago, Sivisoko said:

Hi Chunkee-Monkee,

Thank you for your information, if you happened to experience it again, please inform us.

Currently BSG is collecting logs and reports regarding this issue, as soon as we have more information we will update you.

Kind regards,

Sivisoko

is it possible to revert my account? others are also having this problem and are speaking out in comments of the patch being put in:

the link is weird but in the comments saying the update was installed successfully people are saying they lost millions worth of roubles

Edited by Chunkee-Monkee

Sleepyyy
1 minute ago, Chunkee-Monkee said:

is it possible to revert my account? others are also having this problem and are speaking out in comments of the patch being put in:

Hello,

We are trying to gather as much information as well as potential evidence from this bug from many users and forwarding it to the dev team.

We ask that in the meanwhile you be patience about it, and if you can further help us investigate the issue, please do so.

Kind regards,

Sleepy

Chunkee-Monkee
3 minutes ago, Sleepyyy said:

Hello,

We are trying to gather as much information as well as potential evidence from this bug from many users and forwarding it to the dev team.

We ask that in the meanwhile you be patience about it, and if you can further help us investigate the issue, please do so.

Kind regards,

Sleepy

in order to help, you can probably replicate it by having a full or very nearly full stash with many types of tac rigs, cases and bags and gear in general and press sort.

starting full stash -> press sort -> items disappear

Elcee94

I haven't try the Sort Item feature in the stash, but mostly in containers (Mag, Ammo) and haven't encounter the issue (Yet)

Will try it in the stash after work and repport if issue occurs, will try to had recording if wanted. 

Let me know what kind of attachment needed (Logs, Images, Videos)

GeneralBrus

Sounds like a good idea to disable the auto sorting mechanic temporary, if that is even possible...

mike2015r

@Sleepyyy me either after using auto sorting on my stash i receive a item moving error and my stack up backpack just disappear
i'm not sure have anything else disappeared

mac_os_9

1. Pressed the sort stash button and now my Attack 2 backpack is gone.
2. Moving items to where the attack 2 backpack might be, I receive the error 228 can't move hideout item.

Is there a way to refresh the stash to see these invisible items?

carter0684
16 hours ago, Sivisoko said:

I lost my bags and guns after I try the new sort function......................

Sama-Gui

Lost a junkbox filled with the giveway gp coins (yay). afterwards I cant place items where I assume the junkbox would be.spacer.png

Sama-Gui

*Fixed*

Hey guys I fixed it. Moved some items out of the way where I was receiving errors. Signed out and signed back in and found by junkbox waiting for me.

I originally assumed the junkbox was on the right but it was actually behind my Pilgrim

Screenshot returned item.png

• Like 1

mac_os_9

Ok I fixed the problem after buying an ammo case, I had enough free space to do the auto sort again. I pressed it and the attack 2 backpack came back, but then I lost two other backpacks. I then tried to rotate the attack 2 backpack back to normal. It took a couple of tries but after it wasn't stepping on an invisible item the auto sort worked again. It did error out with an "ADD" error rather than a "MOVE" error, but that FIXED the invisible item issue, for now.

Here's a video of the invisible Attack 2 backpack causing move errors. - 

Edited by mac_os_9

Hybrid_X

IM Experiencing the same problem it deleted my stack of backpacks now i cant move anything in my stash ive tried verify game files and clearing my cache but currently the game is still unplayabke

Hybrid_X

It Worked Thank you!

• Hot 1

MylesE

Thanks for letting me know! Glad it helped!

darknes7098

i have the same issue of the items getting deleted after using auto sort,  i tried the method that was metion from the linked post but didn't work.I tried the support ticket for an help but they couldn't give me  any clear to sloving this problem. I tried the everything that the support team but nothing worked. i don't know what to do anymore

Im_C_O_T_W

I lost probably 20mil with this recent patch but i got so much money i dont even care anymore.

Kind of stupid it happened though.

Chunkee-Monkee
On 10/21/2020 at 11:05 AM, MylesE said:

@Hybrid_X

Give this a shot 

I tried this with my entire stash and couldnt get anything back, i dont think anything stacked but it just got deleted.