Sign in to follow this  
Goober34

Lost Approx 2.5 Million Roubles with the 12.8 Update

Goober34

Did anyone else lose money out of their inventory with the 12.8 Update?? I lose approx 2.5 million. Was this by design? Will this get fixed?

MylesE

Greetings @Goober34

Can you please provide a bit more detail about what occurred (What happened exactly/how)? Are you able to reproduce the issue?

Also, if you have any media (screenshot or video) that shows the problem this would be very helpful. 

Regards,

Zircalol

i lost 2m too how are they going to fix this...

MylesE
8 minutes ago, Zircalol said:

i lost 2m too how are they going to fix this...

Can you please elaborate on what happened? 

Regards,

Goober34
2 hours ago, MylesE said:

Greetings @Goober34

Can you please provide a bit more detail about what occurred (What happened exactly/how)? Are you able to reproduce the issue?

Also, if you have any media (screenshot or video) that shows the problem this would be very helpful. 

Regards,

Hi MylesE

I am not sure how I can provide more info. I did the 12.8 update this morning and then logged in and then 2.5 Mill was missing. 

Would having my account details help?

Regards

MylesE
6 hours ago, Goober34 said:

Hi MylesE

I am not sure how I can provide more info. I did the 12.8 update this morning and then logged in and then 2.5 Mill was missing. 

Would having my account details help?

Regards

Hello @Goober34,

We had a lot of reports of missing items after sorting the inventory.  Was just looking for a bit more of an explanation of what happened (were you sorting or not, etc.) I'll be sure to pass this along to the development team. 

Regards,

Mustachieo9

my friend used the new sort feature after the update and lost his s i c c weapons case, two scav junkboxes, medcase, ammo case. more than 10 million in roubles gone. is there any plans to help the players that lost items due to a bug? or will we just have to tough it out?my friend used the new sort feature after the update and lost his s i c c weapons case, two scav junkboxes, medcase, ammo case. more than 10 million in roubles gone. is there any plans to help the players that lost items due to a bug? or will we just have to tough it out?

Goober34
3 hours ago, MylesE said:

Hello @Goober34,

We had a lot of reports of missing items after sorting the inventory.  Was just looking for a bit more of an explanation of what happened (were you sorting or not, etc.) I'll be sure to pass this along to the development team. 

Regards,

to be honest i dont believe so... i did the update and then booted game and first thing i noticed was that i was missing money. I havent touched the sort feature yet. 

Iowaska

I lost a bunch of keys that were in my stash when I pressed sort.

MylesE

Thank you all for the reports.  It has been passed along to the team.

If you have any additional feedback related to the 12.8 patch, please use this thread. Keeping everything in one spot makes it much easier for the developers to review. 

Take care!

#answered #locked