Phobos_PM

Edge of Darkness Upgrade

Phobos_PM

I bought the edge of darkness upgrade and it took the money but it still says that I have the prepare for escape edition. @TheWay

Edited by Phobos_PM

macheagle
11 minutes ago, Phobos_PM said:

I bought the edge of darkness upgrade and it took the money but it still says that I have the prepare for escape edition. @TheWay

Hi Phobos_PM,

Where it mentioned "Prepare for Escape" edition - do you mean as shown on the Launcher? If so, have you restarted the Launcher? Also try to go inside the game and see if you have gotten the EOD upgrade in-game items from your in-game messages. 

Best,
Macheagle

• Like 1

Phobos_PM

I have opened the game restarted and checked everything and I still don’t have any of the Edge of Darkness things. I have the receipts

Phobos_PM
44 minutes ago, macheagle said:

Hi Phobos_PM,

Where it mentioned "Prepare for Escape" edition - do you mean as shown on the Launcher? If so, have you restarted the Launcher? Also try to go inside the game and see if you have gotten the EOD upgrade in-game items from your in-game messages. 

Best,
Macheagle

It was showing on the launcher and on the website. Even though I bought it

47 minutes ago, macheagle said:

Hi Phobos_PM,

Best,
Macheagle

I dont know if it was you but its fixed. Thank you so much