Aremy

Items deleted randomly

Aremy

So I just came back from a scav run, and when I was going to put some weapons in one of my 2 weaponcase they were gone...

Is this a bug? Has something simular happend to someone else?

Can I get my stuff back?

jamesteague85

I lost two item cases full of weapoons,  I was deleting trash and thought the first was my accident.  Then I was very careful to not do this again, and another just disappeared.  Millions and days lost

Aremy

I wasnt deleting anything, I heard Pestily talking about a bug with the "Sort"- button.. I really hope I get my stuff back...

nickandrew05

this just happend to me. im freaking out my money as well as my items are gone after clicking sort. i got the error sound then i get back in and bam! alot of stuff is gone and the rest sorted like crap. i dont know what to do can they relog from past logins?

ScytheX10

I lost most of my money and a _lot_ of cases. Pretty much everything that mattered to me (as I am in the part of wipe I only PVP). 

I hope we get our stuff back. Or else we have to give up until next wipe?

nickandrew05

@ScytheX10 i really hope they can fix it i went from 32mil overall stash to 17mill after clicking the new sort stash button. my heart dropped into my stomach when i saw my stash after i lost so much to. i reallly hope they answer my emails. all i want is for them to be able to go back to when i logged in the first time today before hitting the button.  i would take a log from a week ago and start there then have what i have now =[ 

Edited by nickandrew05

ScytheX10

I did some serious messing around.. and found out how to fix it. I hope this works for you! Please report back if it does and hopefully we can help the devs figure it out. 

MylesE

Please update us if this work around works for you all as well. Very interested to see. 

nickandrew05

it wont work for me. it hasnt returned my money or items i dont know what to do because i cant even play the game at all when i go to my stash and move just one item i get the error message and i uploaded it all to youtube. they dont answer me back or my emails and i paid for EOD and not doing that again.  my sicc case is gone that i had in my backpack stack along with my money case.  (i put my valuables at the end of the stack) 

Edited by nickandrew05