trowieuk

Reset profile, did not receive pre order items.

trowieuk

I reset my profile after new update. I don't have the System message you normally receive the items from and the edge of darkness items are not in my stash.

trowieuk

Update: After waiting for support they are saying the only way to get them back is resetting my profile in 3 WEEKS. Which is disgusting. Resetting AFTER the update is what caused the in-game mail to delete. Resetting again won't do anything if the mail has been deleted. So now there is no point in playing for 3 weeks, then when I reset my profile and I still don't have the EOD items I'll be here again with support telling me to reset profile... you tell people to report bugs after the update then when they do you 1. ask them to reproduce it (Lose more stuff and wait even longer). 2. Reset profile and wait 3 WEEKS.

Edited by trowieuk

JamesTM_

Same thing happened. 

Lost some of my items due to the sort button bug so I decided to reset my profile and haven't received any of my EOD items.

• Sad 1

Kaptain_Kush
7 hours ago, trowieuk said:

Update: After waiting for support they are saying the only way to get them back is resetting my profile in 3 WEEKS. Which is disgusting. Resetting AFTER the update is what caused the in-game mail to delete. Resetting again won't do anything if the mail has been deleted. So now there is no point in playing for 3 weeks, then when I reset my profile and I still don't have the EOD items I'll be here again with support telling me to reset profile... you tell people to report bugs after the update then when they do you 1. ask them to reproduce it (Lose more stuff and wait even longer). 2. Reset profile and wait 3 WEEKS.

Hey trowieuk,

I understand that you're frustrated with this, from my understanding BSG did this so players wouldn't abuse the gifts. Example, giving the gifts to another account and then resetting it then waiting a week or so to reset the account and repeat the process. However that doesn't stop you from enjoying the game! I do understand that this deep into this previous wipes, you'll be behind many players and have the issue of not having enough currency but if there's a will, there's a way. Corny and cliche I know but try to understand from BSG point of view, especially with their hacker pandemic. If you give a hacker that amount of resources from the get go, it will destroy the game. Not just for you neither but for everyone else.

Again I'm sorry that this is happening to you but try to endure the fact that you're behind and enjoy the new patch! 

Respectfully, 

Kaptain_Kush

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

trowieuk
22 minutes ago, Kaptain_Kush said:

Hey trowieuk,

I understand that you're frustrated with this, from my understanding BSG did this so players wouldn't abuse the gifts. Example, giving the gifts to another account and then resetting it then waiting a week or so to reset the account and repeat the process. However that doesn't stop you from enjoying the game! I do understand that this deep into this previous wipes, you'll be behind many players and have the issue of not having enough currency but if there's a will, there's a way. Corny and cliche I know but try to understand from BSG point of view, especially with their hacker pandemic. If you give a hacker that amount of resources from the get go, it will destroy the game. Not just for you neither but for everyone else.

Again I'm sorry that this is happening to you but try to endure the fact that you're behind and enjoy the new patch! 

Respectfully, 

Kaptain_Kush

Wait so I gave 130 dollars played for a day, reset profile and that's it? Nah it doesn't work like that. It's not a GIFT, it's what I PAID for.
Guess I'll take it up with PayPal, clearly have not got what I paid for.

Also that makes zero sense, support has told me I need to wait three weeks to reset profile AGAIN, so if there is no way to get the items back why are they telling me to wait three weeks.

Edited by trowieuk

Kaptain_Kush
25 minutes ago, trowieuk said:

Wait so I gave 130 dollars played for a day, reset profile and that's it? Nah it doesn't work like that. It's not a GIFT, it's what I PAID for.
Guess I'll take it up with PayPal, clearly have not got what I paid for.

Also that makes zero sense, support has told me I need to wait three weeks to reset profile AGAIN, so if there is no way to get the items back why are they telling me to wait three weeks.

Trowieuk,

Unfortunately I have no control of that, I advise you put in a support ticket with the BSG team so they can further investigate why you weren't able to get your EOD benefits. I'm unsure why BSG support said that, did you make it clear to them that your issue was with the EOD package and the fact you weren't able to get your benefits that were featured in the EOD package? 

trowieuk
21 minutes ago, Kaptain_Kush said:

Trowieuk,

Unfortunately I have no control of that, I advise you put in a support ticket with the BSG team so they can further investigate why you weren't able to get your EOD benefits. I'm unsure why BSG support said that, did you make it clear to them that your issue was with the EOD package and the fact you weren't able to get your benefits that were featured in the EOD package? 

I believe I was as clear as I could be. I've had two responses in 24 hours, 1 said to claim from the website profile page, the other said to reset, even though I said resetting profile is what caused it. Been 10 hours since the last reply so might make another and try be more clear on the issue.

Kaptain_Kush
30 minutes ago, trowieuk said:

I believe I was as clear as I could be. I've had two responses in 24 hours, 1 said to claim from the website profile page, the other said to reset, even though I said resetting profile is what caused it. Been 10 hours since the last reply so might make another and try be more clear on the issue.

again, I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope in the near future the BSG team is able to assist you and resolve your issue. Especially before the wipe happens. I'm going to keep topic open just so you can keep me updated through here. I really hope you get it settled and 100 percent ready to play tarkov again. 

Respectfully,

Kaptain_Kush

• Thanks 1