branch289

10 minute + load in times then disconnect

branch289

Evening all,

Having installed 12.8 this morning I am unable to run a PMC or Scav. The load in times are over 10 minutes (starts to slow during map loading then goes really slow during loot and loot pools loading). Once loaded and I finally get into the raid I barely move due to lag and the within 5-10 seconds get disconnected from server. Reloading back in takes 10-11 minutes again and again within seconds i get disconnected from server.

My laptop runs above recommended requirements (except I only have 8gb ram  not 12) and prior to 12.8 I was able to get into either a PMC or Scav run within 2-3 minutes sometimes a little faster.

I have tried this a few times during the day (only on interchange though - I'm new to game and its the only map I know so far).

Is anyone else having this problem or similar? 

Des anyone know anything I could try to fix the issue as I am currently unable to play at all

BanditMaka

Interchange should be a good choice. Has been the fastest for me today, but lots of people complaining about this. People saying better to back after 5 min, and try again, as they are getting in quick on repeat attempts.
Might be overloaded server issue, lot of people back for update, so me be better later. Or update messed something up.

Edited by BanditMaka
  • Like 1

branch289

Cheers for the reply and its nice to hear I'm not the only one. I'll give the repeat tries a go tomorrow and im also going to try some other maps to see if its just interchange for me or the game in general.

• Upvote 1

BanditMaka

Good luck 😉

Zeroa

Hi branch289!

It is a known issue that players are experiencing similar issues.  The team is working to resolve the problems soon and it seems someone may have given you a temporary alternative in the meantime. Thanks BanditMaka!  If the problem continues to persist please remember to open a support ticket for the tech side to take a closer look.

If you have any more patch specific information to add please continue the conversation over on the patch notes post:  

Locking the post as it has been answered.

Good luck out there!
Zeroa
Forum Moderator

• Thanks 1