Gam3r4lyf3

uncertain about purchase

Gam3r4lyf3

I want to like this game.  I really do...but I hate pvp...it's cool you have an offline pve stuff you can do but you really don't seem to get much out of it and crap only last 15 minutes...how are you supposed to use such mode to learn map and such in such little time?  and why does it remind of fortnite on how you lose your crap when you die...I hate games like that.  how are newcomers such as myself have any shot of learning this game better if you only get 15 minute rounds offline without other players to worry about or succeed in an online match if I start with a knife against players who already have automatic weapons??  really sad with this purchase because like most games players don't give a hoot if ya newb or veteran.   should be an actual offline mode where you free to roam without time limitations and actually see how far you can get!

Haxwell

Yeah, not the game for you.

TUALMASOK
1 hour ago, Gam3r4lyf3 said:

I want to like this game.  I really do...but I hate pvp...

Did you look into the game at all before you purchased it? It's a PvP game.

it's cool you have an offline pve stuff you can do but you really don't seem to get much out of it and crap only last 15 minutes...how are you supposed to use such mode to learn map and such in such little time?

It's not a PvE mode, it's a training and testing mode, which is why you don't bring anything out of it apart from knowledge gained.

and why does it remind of fortnite on how you lose your crap when you die...I hate games like that.

Did you look into the game at all before you purchased it? It's a hardcore game.

how are newcomers such as myself have any shot of learning this game better if you only get 15 minute rounds offline without other players to worry about or succeed in an online match if I start with a knife against players who already have automatic weapons??

The same as all the other new comers, which all players are at some point. You play the game and learn.

really sad with this purchase because like most games players don't give a hoot if ya newb or veteran.   should be an actual offline mode where you free to roam without time limitations and actually see how far you can get!

You really didn't look into this game before you purchased it, at all, did you?

toadster

This game is all about loosing - the whole thrill of this game is to be vulnerable and fight your way to novelty - and maybe, one day, escape from Tarkov ;)

So - at first i would say this game is not for you.

But: When i started to play this game i was similar like you. I just was unsure if i like it. I never liked all Battle Royale games, so i translated this attitude to EFT. But i was so wrong. This game still thrills - sometimes the tension is unbearable, and i will never forget the first raids experience. The frustration on one hand, but also the rush of endorphine when i was successful with a raid with something very worthy in my backpack.

This game is like a drug - it kicks hard but also hits hard :)

davidj123456

This game is meant to be hard. Offline mode depends on what map you play. You lose and gain nothing in offline.
This game is pure PvP.