GooseX109

12.8 won't let me get into a game

beede

I am still having this issue and its getting worse now i cant get anything to work before i could back out and go back in but now nothing  ticket #7921493

Edited by beede
Ticket #

MylesE

@beede

If you haven't already, check out this thread. Your feedback is appreciated.  You can also try removing your dog tag case from your secure container (if you have one in there). 

beede

Ya i posted there thats a feedback post right? Kinda looking for answers cuz right now i cant get into a match whatsoever i tried using 1 server and every server under 100 ping i tried without any gear and i never had a dog tag case my system has 16 gb ram an ssd its not my system 

MylesE

@beede,

You're going to need to wait for an answer from support. There's not much more I can offer you other than the basic trouble shooting.  Ensure you have cleared your cache, done an integrity check, and try restarting your modem/router. 

beede

Sounds good thanks anyway bud

8mob8

i have to alt f4 during matching then when i relaunch it tells me im in raid and loads in quickly

azzlfc86

338787688_2020-11-1510-03_13.44(0).thumb.png.83578ee4f23baee65c1b5987e05e0c94.pngi have this issue that's after i have alt f4 because it froze on the countdown screen been happening the last few days now,on single and team becoming frustrating now every raid it's doing it on.

i have uninstalled reinstalled done the integrity and cleared cache and still nothing

im running the i7 9700k

gpu rtx 3070

16gb of ram 

so i know my pc can handle the game. 

Edited by azzlfc86

xXEnahsXx

I've been having this issue for the last two and a half months and I've reported multiple bugs with Youtube videos, on my last submission I enabled a command in game "fps 2" to show detailed information as it was happening (Not sure if that info helps at all). A link will be provided at the end of this post.

When I attempt to relog after alt f4 out of the game it never lets me back in. I now also have a feeling that it may have something to do with server overloading as I called in sick today and during the day the game worked fine then around dinner time the game went to poo. I've done all the steps noted above other than the "Troubleshoot Compatibility" method that I'll give a go. 

I really hope they fix this issue its really bad. BSG put al your freaking engineers on this issue as it completely blocks players from playing the game when they encounter it! if you have all your engineers on it and they can't find a fix hire MORE! Dealing with a bug of this severity for over two months is really embarrassing on your part. 

This is the link to the video:

xXEnahsXx

I found a fix but its stupid... As long as I don't gear up I can get into raid?!? Bring just a shotgun or pistol and the game lets me in with no issue. I don't know why or how it would make a difference but I wasn't able to get into any games tonight then I kitted way down and now I've gotten in 2/2 raids. 

xXEnahsXx

**PLEASE READ, this fixed the issue for me!!!!**

I literally just played with a guy and he said the bug is related too your Dog Tag case being on you when you enter a raid (If it is close to full with Dog Tags you will get the server issue). I went in and removed it and got into my next 4 raids fully kitted with no issue. 

Side notes: There is a little weirdness with how much of a kit you have on as noted in my above comment I was able to enter raids with minimal kits while having my Dog Tag case on me (While its close to full with dog tags). As soon as I kitted my player with a "Chad" gear set the connection issue appears again. 

To the Devs: There is something weird happening in both above cases that are affecting how a player enters a raid, I'm not sure if you have some under the hood code that looks at what a player is carrying into a raid but what ever it is when a player surpasses a threshold the server won't connect you. You get lost somewhere in limbo. I never actually spawn in. 

azzlfc86
18 hours ago, xXEnahsXx said:

**PLEASE READ, this fixed the issue for me!!!!**

I literally just played with a guy and he said the bug is related too your Dog Tag case being on you when you enter a raid (If it is close to full with Dog Tags you will get the server issue). I went in and removed it and got into my next 4 raids fully kitted with no issue. 

Side notes: There is a little weirdness with how much of a kit you have on as noted in my above comment I was able to enter raids with minimal kits while having my Dog Tag case on me (While its close to full with dog tags). As soon as I kitted my player with a "Chad" gear set the connection issue appears again. 

To the Devs: There is something weird happening in both above cases that are affecting how a player enters a raid, I'm not sure if you have some under the hood code that looks at what a player is carrying into a raid but what ever it is when a player surpasses a threshold the server won't connect you. You get lost somewhere in limbo. I never actually spawn in. 

mine worked fine after i sold all my dog tags lol cheers mate

TheWhistler

Hey there everyone a couple of things:

If you still have issue with this please report it through the launcher including the following:

-Logs

-Video

-Detailed description of the issue

Then please refer to this thread (you will also get a response through your bug report with help if they can provide it. Also read above for possible work arounds): 

Thank you for all of the replies. Have a great day/night. 

#locked.