Emissary recruitment [OPEN]

tobiassolem

tobiassolem

emissary_recruitment.png

We are hiring!

RECRUITMENT: [OPEN]

INFORMATION:

The team of emissaries for Escape From Tarkov work as both representatives of BattleState, but also as representatives of the community. Their service is to help their regions get connected to the game development, as well as expand the interest of Escape From Tarkov in their region. Being an emissary means having great knowledge of the game, staying up to date with the latest information from podcasts, patch notes, back story, and also knowing about intricate in-game details. Emissaries work together in their region, and therefore need to have a strong ability to cooperate - its a team-oriented task, and it requires social skills, educational skills, as well as a strong will to help out.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?:

If the above describes who you want to be, then you may be a potential candidate to become an emissary in your region!

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

We are currently looking for new potential recruits from regions where we don't currently have any emissaries, or where there is only one. (See below for a list of the current emissaries). We will especially look at your forum activity - and your attitude/willingness to help others, and your likelyhood of being accepted increases if you have a high amount of doing this already.

EMISSARY TASKS:

• Stay active and up to date with your community (this means these official forums, discord, facebook, for example)
  • Create channels of interaction within your region (if there aren't already any present)
  • Translate official news into the language spoken in your region
  • Create and participate in events in your region
  • Contact local game media and be a representative
  • Active participation in community team channels and meetings

NOTE: Everything we do as emissaries is done on a purely voluntary basis. Activity levels is required to be an emissary, but it is an unpaid position. We do this because we want to help players get in touch with the game, and inform them, as well as inform the developers of the game of information from our regions.

HOW TO APPLY:

Carefully read through the above mentioned information and go to the list of current emissaries. At the bottom of said list, there is a form to fill in. Make sure you fill in all fields properly. If your application meets our pre-requisites, we will get in touch with you (via PM).

• Like 8
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 5
tobiassolem

Hello everyone!

Whilst looking at the recent applicants I have noticed a pattern among many of those of you who have applied:

• Very newly created forum accounts
  • No, or next to no forum activity
  • Very little information about what your plans are as an Emissary

For those of you that recognize this, please understand that your applications are very unlikely to be considered without activity in the community. Spend some time to participate in your community - and I will do another pass of looking through your forum profiles.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
tobiassolem

We are now open for recruitment again, specifically in the regions that lack emissaries. Applications for the regions which currently have many emissaries already will likely not be considered.

I want to remind any applicant that while this is a voluntary position, there are tasks that need to be performed. Everyone who joins will be evaluated based on their activity in performing these tasks.

• Like 2
tobiassolem
7 hours ago, Semipro_ttv said:

what about Canada

We indeed are looking for a candidate (or two) from this region.

So if you are interested you can always file an application. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
tobiassolem
8 hours ago, Grout said:

Where is a good start for the in game lore ?

Check the General Game Forum, there is a subforum called Russia 2028 Lore. :) - then you have a post called "The Vision of Tarkov" in my signature that you can check out also. :)

• Upvote 1
On 12/7/2020 at 11:19 AM, tobiassolem said:

Check the General Game Forum, there is a subforum called Russia 2028 Lore. :) - then you have a post called "The Vision of Tarkov" in my signature that you can check out also. :)

On 12/8/2020 at 6:40 AM, Majlo said:

If you're further interested in the game lore I HIGHLY recommend buying (from the EFT merch store) and reading the EFT books. They feel a lot more like "Tarkov" than EFT does.

Thank you guys I appreciate it !

• 2 weeks later...

i want to be one of them ! 

i have my own discord community for EFT and talkin almost everyday about EFT with my community there ( almost 100 people)

and ofc we also playin together as community :)

EFT is my MAIN game and playin that juicy game EVERY DAY

besides that i know almost EVERYTHING about EFT ... every wipe right now i got my KAPPA container and reached lvl 65+

i mean u guys already have 3 german emissaries ... but u also recruited 4 french people :( ... maybe i could get a chance too ??

6 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

@EnlivenTV

We actually have 5 wonderful German people in our community team. :)

All of them doing a wonderful work, representing our friends in Germany.

Any uk ones ;)

Niewiarygodny

@tobiassolem TheWay is still an emissary? Didn't he retire tho?
I wanted write  application cause i was translating news (for example) anyway but my history with moderators ain't good tho :D.

And i still kinda transalte it from time to time but on our polish discord tho.

• 2 months later...
IBRUTAL-IENEMY

Shame I missed the application, I am really looking foward for the next one to open so I can see if I’m accepted. I’ve currently got about 800h on this account but have been playing the game for ages, I love helping people with quests and having my only little community (which is growing on a daily basis) I am resident of the UK but I was born in Portugal and also help the Portuguese community on Saturdays. I help my friends and people that pop into my streams or discord to accomplish their tasks .

Have had the privilege off playing with 4/5 emmisarys in the past. Uk, Ireland, and Portugal being some of them 

can’t wait for this section to be reopened again “.

best off luck to all emissaries 

• 2 weeks later...
ImMarshy

Hey how are you I'm currently from OCE / Australia, willing to become or try for an emissarie of the tarkov community I've only recently joined the forums within tarkov, but willing to put time and effort into being in the forums and checking them out as most as i can, I've got heaps of map knowledge all around, ill also be looking into all the upcoming updates and posting news about them, letting people know the good news of upcoming, also any events that happen within takrov OCE regions would participate in as many as i can, also on the game daily 5-12 hours a day, I've got an extremely well attitude towards the game love every minute of it...

kind regards ImMarshy 

tobiassolem
On 3/22/2021 at 11:58 PM, ImMarshy said:

Hey how are you I'm currently from OCE / Australia, willing to become or try for an emissarie of the tarkov community I've only recently joined the forums within tarkov, but willing to put time and effort into being in the forums and checking them out as most as i can, I've got heaps of map knowledge all around, ill also be looking into all the upcoming updates and posting news about them, letting people know the good news of upcoming, also any events that happen within takrov OCE regions would participate in as many as i can, also on the game daily 5-12 hours a day, I've got an extremely well attitude towards the game love every minute of it...

kind regards ImMarshy 

Feel free to send in the form! :)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...