tobiassolem

Emissary recruitment - some regions!

tobiassolem

emissary_recruitment.png

We are hiring!

RECRUITMENT: [OPEN]

INFORMATION:

The team of emissaries for Escape From Tarkov work as both representatives of BattleState, but also as representatives of the community. Their service is to help their regions get connected to the game development, as well as expand the interest of Escape From Tarkov in their region. Being an emissary means having great knowledge of the game, staying up to date with the latest information from podcasts, patch notes, back story, and also knowing about intricate in-game details. Emissaries work together in their region, and therefore need to have a strong ability to cooperate - its a team-oriented task, and it requires social skills, educational skills, as well as a strong will to help out.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?:

If the above describes who you want to be, then you may be a potential candidate to become an emissary in your region!

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

We are currently looking for new potential recruits from regions where we don't currently have any emissaries, or where there is only one. (See below for a list of the current emissaries). We will especially look at your forum activity - and your attitude/willingness to help others, and your likelyhood of being accepted increases if you have a high amount of doing this already.

EMISSARY TASKS:

• Stay active and up to date with your community (this means these official forums, discord, facebook, for example)
  • Create channels of interaction within your region (if there aren't already any present)
  • Translate official news into the language spoken in your region
  • Create and participate in events in your region
  • Contact local game media and be a representative
  • Active participation in community team channels and meetings

NOTE: Everything we do as emissaries is done on a purely voluntary basis. Activity levels is required to be an emissary, but it is an unpaid position. We do this because we want to help players get in touch with the game, and inform them, as well as inform the developers of the game of information from our regions.

HOW TO APPLY:

Carefully read through the above mentioned information and go to the list of current emissaries. At the bottom of said list, there is a form to fill in. Make sure you fill in all fields properly. If your application meets our pre-requisites, we will get in touch with you (via PM).

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Majlo

Good luck to all future emissaries!

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 4

GentlemanJ

Good luck to everyone who wishes to become an emmisary!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

TheSlaY3R_

This is pretty cool! I think I want to become a Emissary but I'm gonna have to become more active on these forums and the discord!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

tobiassolem

Hello everyone!

Whilst looking at the recent applicants I have noticed a pattern among many of those of you who have applied:

• Very newly created forum accounts
  • No, or next to no forum activity
  • Very little information about what your plans are as an Emissary

For those of you that recognize this, please understand that your applications are very unlikely to be considered without activity in the community. Spend some time to participate in your community - and I will do another pass of looking through your forum profiles.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ChilensisPerrin

!Suerte a los que postulen!😎

tobiassolem

We are now open for recruitment again, specifically in the regions that lack emissaries. Applications for the regions which currently have many emissaries already will likely not be considered.

I want to remind any applicant that while this is a voluntary position, there are tasks that need to be performed. Everyone who joins will be evaluated based on their activity in performing these tasks.

• Like 2

Semipro_ttv

what about Canada

• Like 1

tobiassolem
7 hours ago, Semipro_ttv said:

what about Canada

We indeed are looking for a candidate (or two) from this region.

So if you are interested you can always file an application. :) 

Fukzo0

Mexico !
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2