Sign in to follow this  
ShonuffCor

technical issues from 12.8?

ShonuffCor

i7
nvidia 1080ti
12.7 played flawlessly.
Since 12.8...it's gone to utter Scav crap.
After EFX =OFF
RAM cleaner= OFF
Hardware cores only= OFF
Fresh reseating of RAM
Fresh reseating of Card
Fresh uninstall and reinstall ON SSD

Issues:
-Cannot get IN to a match. cannot group without ALT+F4 then relog back in.. EACH. RAID. I. PLAY!
-Once finished i get to xp screen, before the damage/heal screen..i CANNOT HIT NEXT.  must go back back then next next and mash the next button in order to get it to take, sometimes up to 3 minutes of back and forth , in order to get past the exp screen.
-if i try another raid, i cannot get the invite from firends.
-I cannot see their PMC on my screen when i send invite  (My PMC does show up on their screen.)
-Invites do not show up, until I ALT+F4 then relog back in..i'll be good then till next raid. (see first issue)
-If i start the group, and they see me on their screen, but i don't see them, we go ready, they get into match..i will sit in MATCHING for entire raid.
-Receiving multiple backend data error messages when moving things out of stash or building a gun/interacting with vendors..until i ALT+F4.

This game, currently is unplayable. Can someone tell me please they're having the same issues??????

Edited by ShonuffCor
  • Upvote 3

revplague

Hello ShonuffCor

I understand the frustration you are having right now and I assure you are not the only one experiencing these issues after the recent patch. I can also assure  you the BSG is aware of the problem and they are working to resolve the issues.
With all that being said, every time you have to alt f4 I request you to submit a ticket so the devs can see the issue that is leading you to alt f4
The BSG crew is working on resolving the issues coming from 12.8, hold tight my friend.

ShonuffCor
10 minutes ago, revplague said:

...With all that being said, every time you have to alt f4 I request you to submit a ticket so the devs can see the issue that is leading you to alt f4

LOL i have. i have sent so many bug reports i actually got a message " you have reached the limit of your ickets, please try again tomorrow. I am following up withthese and hitting submit but it seems no response yet. 
So i wait...
But thank you for your reply. Glad to know others are suffering as I am and it's not on my end.

• Upvote 1

revplague

Ok ShounuffCor
Next course of action is if you can, I need you to record what happens in game and when this occurs and upload it and submit a ticket via the launcher with the link to the video and the most recent logs along with what servers you are using - tech support wants that.

With the problem with the invites, You should try to use the same servers as your friends to see if that mitigates the issue.
I assure you all these problems are known to the Devs and they are working on fixing it.

Mayzy4186

I’m having the same issue with invites from friends, requires me to restart the game after every raid. I have no issues solo. We play on the OCE server. 

vitz12365

+1 Same issue. 

chaoticwon

+ 1 same issue

yancr22

+1 Same issue

Zeroa

@Mayzy4186 @vitz12365 @chaoticwon @yancr22 @ShonuffCor

Repeating the above recommendation to report the bugs via the launcher I recommend this guide:

Note that the devs are aware of multiple issues and need more information for some of them.  There is also a hotfix planned for tomorrow, see the link for details.

Thank you for the help in getting the data needed to help improve the game, good luck out there!
Zeroa

#answered #locked