tacticalbacon_

Game only uses ~50% GPU

tacticalbacon_

With the new patch, whenever I load into raid, GPU usage is ~90% for like 10 seconds, but slowly drops down to 50-40% usage. I've tried changing the graphic settings, no matter what settings I use it always stays ~40 FPS and 50% GPU usage.

Specs:

i7 4770

16 gb DDR3

RTX 2060

SSD

Before the patch I would get 90-100 FPS because it actually USED my GPU, but now it doesn't. 

Nofel-DK

Before patch i had 80 - 120 fps after patch its 40 - 60 fps

i7 6700k

64gb ddr 4 ram

Radeon 5700Xt

rcsverige

The same here. They recently dropped a client update and I think that actually helped a bit but I am still experiencing micro stutters to the point that the game actually freezes for 1 second. Before the update 12.8, I never had the game freeze and micro stutter the way it has been since the update. 

phillyr98rr

I use high performance mode on the nvidia control panel under "3d settings" also I put windows 10 to high performance mode also in the power plan settings.

LenzOA

on my old pc cpu and gpu were only using 40% and game running on 30-45 fps. its not optimized. you will get a lot of answers here in the forum that you have to optimize your settings and that your pc is not good enough even tho you can run newest releases on 80 fps, but it just comes down to tarkov not being optimized.

• Like 1

tacticalbacon_

For whatever reason, on offline mode turning OFF AI will use 100% of my GPU instead of the normal 40%. idk how that works.

name548

Glad I'm not the only one, I saw on my hardware monitoring screen that my gpu usage was way lower than it used to be. I used to get 70-80 frames with ultra settings on 1440p and now I get about 49 frames and on top of that I get micro stutters once every 5-10 seconds if not more. I'm running i9 9900k and a 2080, both overclocked. Very frustrating, I'm sure they'll fix it but it's not very playable right now

Nofel-DK

I tried a fresh install, and that helped a lot.

daniellegraham
45 minutes ago, Nofel-DK said:

I tried a fresh install, and that helped a lot.

For me, it helped a bit. Micro stutter still exist.

• Like 1