Sign in to follow this  
BrettB

OCE servers might be bugged.

BrettB

A buddy and I were trying for a game last night and this morning, and cannot get a game..

Matching times are in the 30 min (all maps and scav raids) range. We only have one server to choose from, so dont be 'change servers noob'

Hopefully a team member can look into this? with the latest hotfix installed too.

revplague

Hello BrettB
So you are having trouble connecting to the server, just some questions I have to ask.
Where you and your friend on the same sever selection? 
Did you ever get into the raid?
I am also going to request you to pull your logs and submit a ticket via the launcher so if its anything that the devs have control over it can be handled.
An yes, there have been people having the same complication as  you, all is being worked on to be fixed

Thank you for your patience

BrettB

Ok ok good to know its not just us then.

Yes we had the same server selected, it didnt matter if I sent the invites or him. With that said too, the invites often didnt go through either.

I did submit a ticket yesterday too. I thought I should post here also.

cric

i cant play on au servers at all . i have a download speed of 53mbps and upload of 18mbps , but for some reason i get kicked every 2 min . using a vpn fixed it for a few months but not its unplayable ,  ive asked other streamers and players but no answers . 

is it my isp ? but why is my speed so fast but connection only to tarkov crappy ? 

any ideas on how to fix this please ? its been months

revplague
3 hours ago, BrettB said:

Ok ok good to know its not just us then.

Yes we had the same server selected, it didnt matter if I sent the invites or him. With that said too, the invites often didnt go through either.

I did submit a ticket yesterday too. I thought I should post here also.

yea it isnt just you and your friend, a bunch of players are experiencing the same problem and the dev team is working hard to fix it.

revplague
5 minutes ago, cric said:

i cant play on au servers at all . i have a download speed of 53mbps and upload of 18mbps , but for some reason i get kicked every 2 min . using a vpn fixed it for a few months but not its unplayable ,  ive asked other streamers and players but no answers . 

is it my isp ? but why is my speed so fast but connection only to tarkov crappy ? 

any ideas on how to fix this please ? its been months

Is today the first time you are experiencing this? 
With 12.8 it seem to have brought out problems with certain players where they either cant play, cant see things, or even do anything. Its a weird situation where only certain players are effected.

During the times you been disconected cric have you submitted any reports via the launcher? If not thats the first step we need to take. When it happens grab the most recent logs and submit a bug report with those logs and what happened.

I can assure you thought the dev team is working hard to fix all the problems that have arisen from this patch. 

cric

1384167620_2020-10-2212-00_11.40(0).thumb.png.4fccd36e3de90c131d16398fecb1fb45.pngi was waiting for the patch to see if it would fix anything but nah . its been happening for at least a month now,been  playing on Singapore servers ( laggy but at least i dont get kicked ) . 

before i found using a vpn fixed it so spent 300 bucks on a vpn plan but now that doesnt work . complained many a time to my isp , had the line reset and changed plan but nope . 

any ideas ? 

Edited by cric
showing my raid time

Skeeeek

I have the same problem, located at SEA. I found that you can alt f4 during matching and return to the game having found a raid. Works on both scavs and PMC however you will always late spawn.